Where's the Moon Landing Was Fake thread?

Roger Goodell work for NASA back then?
Too young! But it would be interesting for a video expert to look at the "newly enhanced" vids and tell about where they were touched-up.

did my post the other day about not seeing stars cause this?

Nah, I saw that statement about 'NASA lost (erased) the moon landing footage' on Twatter. I can't remember who used to rail about the landing being fake...maybe it was @HammerDown

I hoped peeps would weigh in with the 'would have died of radiation' and 'no way they had the tech' type arguments.

A 13-yr-old article on Twitter, followed by a thread on here? Seems like par for the course.

Why is BT not on this thread?

Nah, I saw that statement about 'NASA lost (erased) the moon landing footage' on Twatter. I can't remember who used to rail about the landing being fake...maybe it was @HammerDown

I hoped peeps would weigh in with the 'would have died of radiation' and 'no way they had the tech' type arguments.
This looks like a job for @Bayou Tiger

the also had footage of neil armstong taking his first step...so that means someone else was out there first before him...

this-day-in-history-07201969---armstrong-walks-on-moon.jpg

or it was all done on a sound stage.

No way they could have put star points in those films.

They would have had to place the fake "stars" in precise locations relative to the moon and they would have had to fake all of them relative to the moon.

You know what I find so strange is that 95% of the public distrust government.

But they believe them about the moon trips....go figure! Second biggest lie ever told....

the also had footage of neil armstong taking his first step...so that means someone else was out there first before him...

this-day-in-history-07201969---armstrong-walks-on-moon.jpg

or it was all done on a sound stage.

There also was a photo of two astronauts on the surface. The second astronaut appears in the visor of the first....but that astronaut clearly doesn't have a camera!

The astronaut in the photo couldn't have taken it so that means there would have to have been another astronaut on the surface to take it.

That would require 3 astronauts on the surface.....there were only ever 3 men crews on all the Apollo missions. Someone had to stay in the command module while two went to the surface.

I heard NASA got Apollo 11 free with credit card reward points.