Where's the Moon Landing Was Fake thread?

This video, clearly we have the technology to set up a remote camera that faces the space craft and the astronauts, but no one thinks of taking this camera and moving it around so we can get a multiple look shot of the moon? No one thought about taking the remote camera onto the moon cruiser and driving around with it? Also, with the lack of gravity on the moon, if that moon cruiser hits a bump that thing should be soaring for several feet.

Again, your sources. If this was a photograph taken by the nerdy neighbor through his telescope I may be impressed. But also too, could any of that stuff tolerate 50+ years of whatever sort of conditions are on the moon? Still there, never moved? Nothing? Laying nicely in the exact same spot 50 years later.

You can't see this stuff from earth. It can be seen from satellites. What sources would you accept?

The moon has a very light atmosphere, you'd expect things not to move. There isn't any wind.

I suppose when we land on the Moon in November of 2024, you won't believe that either, right?

You can't see this stuff from earth. It can be seen from satellites. What sources would you accept?

The moon has a very light atmosphere, you'd expect things not to move. There isn't any wind.

I suppose when we land on the Moon in November of 2024, you won't believe that either, right?
If our rivals acknowledge it then it lends to more credibility. If we land on the moon in 2024, we have technology now that people can and likely will be following that thing and craft from the moment they take off and land. Maybe they land and go to the same location and can see all the old stuff. But likely they'll go to the other side since we haven't been there.

If our rivals acknowledge it then it lends to more credibility.
Both Russia and China have accepted the fact that we've been to the moon.

If we land on the moon in 2024, we have technology now that people can and likely will be following that thing and craft from the moment they take off and land.
We also had the technology in 1969-1972 ... obviously.

Maybe they land and go to the same location and can see all the old stuff. But likely they'll go to the other side since we haven't been there.
People haven't been to the far side of the moon, but China has a rover there right now. It's been there for a while.

Both Russia and China have accepted the fact that we've been to the moon.

We also had the technology in 1969-1972 ... obviously.

People haven't been to the far side of the moon, but China has a rover there right now. It's been there for a while.
I've never been one to doubt this accomplishment until I read a comment somewhere with someone questioning it and it was related to a picture that was posted of the astronauts and the space craft and you just start looking at it and thinking of all of the amazing accomplishment such a mission holds, and you wonder, could we really do that in 1969, in that put together hunk of metal and sending humans 238,900 miles away into space and onto a foreign ground and we have not been back since 1972. Strange we had a run there for going often from 1969-1972 and then we suddenly stop and since we haven't been past Earth's low orbit.

I am sure astronauts in 1972 who went to the moon, would've thought for sure humans would have been on Mars by 2023. We have a run of moon landings from 1969-1972, it is only logical to think that 50 years later we'd have sent people to Mars. Instead, no one has gone past Earths low orbit. I mean in 1972 they thought we'd have flying cars by the year 2000 because technology seemed so advanced in 1969 that we could send people to the moon.

I am sure astronauts in 1972 who went to the moon, would've thought for sure humans would have been on Mars by 2023. We have a run of moon landings from 1969-1972, it is only logical to think that 50 years later we'd have sent people to Mars. Instead, no one has gone past Earths low orbit. I mean in 1972 they thought we'd have flying cars by the year 2000 because technology seemed so advanced in 1969 that we could send people to the moon.

Mars is going to be a lot more difficult than the Moon. But the new Moon missions in 2024 forward are going to be a step toward it. They plan on staying there for a considerable amount of time.

It's REAL............

p05wcrdwoDzS9qW4yiR-o.jpg

If the technology has been there since 1969 to get us to the moon, you'd think it would be so well developed 54 years later that there would have most definitely been a commercialized effort to take people to the moon for an excursion. People paying thousands upon thousands to be taken to the top of Mt. Everest, they'd certainly pay for a ride to the moon.

If the technology has been there since 1969 to get us to the moon, you'd think it would be so well developed 54 years later that there would have most definitely been a commercialized effort to take people to the moon for an excursion. People paying thousands upon thousands to be taken to the top of Mt. Everest, they'd certainly pay for a ride to the moon.

The cost of going to the Moon is very expensive.

The cost of going to the Moon is very expensive.
You don't think there are billionaires out there that would flip the bill for a chance of a lifetime? These dudes pay a ton to go to the safari and hunt big game, climb mountains, one or two most certainly would be wanting to go to the moon. It's been 54 years since we have been, you'd think they'd have that opportunity by now.

You don't think there are billionaires out there that would flip the bill for a chance of a lifetime?
Sure. But they refuse to pay for the funding.

These dudes pay a ton to go to the safari and hunt big game, climb mountains, one or two most certainly would be wanting to go to the moon. It's been 54 years since we have been, you'd think they'd have that opportunity by now.
Might happen in the not-so-distant future.