Poll Which dead program is the most dead?

Most dead program

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
Note, in order to qualify the team must currently belong to a P5 conference and have multiple natties in their history to qualify. So the Ivy League schools, military academies and trash programs like Vandy don’t qualify

Vote and discuss

sassy-fishing.gif

Someone really didn't like the Nebraska avy stuff yesterday. :dhd:

Minnesota is the most removed. So I go with them. Hell, Nebraska is favored in the west this year and if you didn't know, we're only a good coach away.

Pittsburgh just won the ACC and Michigan just won the B1G.

sassy-fishing.gif

Someone really didn't like the Nebraska avy stuff yesterday. :dhd:
It was all of it. I thought I was responding to you in a water cooler thread, but it was actually @moxie and it was a pretty inappropriate gif if you know the context of where it came from. Made me feel a little dirty

It was all of it. I thought I was responding to you in a water cooler thread, but it was actually @moxie and it was a pretty inappropriate gif if you know the context of where it came from. Made me feel a little dirty
Rule 101 of getting tricked...don't admit you got tricked. :pound:

Next time don't assume his gender.... erm... username.

You learned a lesson.

I’ve got Nebraska

We have seen that at the very least Pitt and Michigan can win their conference and Fred says Minnesota is great and who am I to disagree?
Fred's full of shit. I say Minne. The GO-FERS have to compete with pro sports in M-SP and the state. Nebraska's the only game going in the whole state! (Unless you consider Blue Jay hoops which seems to irritate them.)

right now... i say Florida St, although I think it's just temporary.

They've been wandering in the wilderness for a minute. They had some bad losses to bad teams.. (like my Horns). However, unlike my Horns, they lost the #1 player at NSD to Jackson St. They are struggling in recruiting right now. They hosted a disgruntled OT that would have been a HUGE upgrade and a must get spot. They threw the kitchen sink at him and he decided to go back to UGA, knowing he's still a backup there.

I don't think Norvell is the guy but they (school/boosters) have to get their shit together and help him. Because they just signed him to an extension, and if they continue not only just lose, but lose out on key recruitments.. they will be forever chasing Miami and Florida who have rainmakers on staff along with NIL support on and off the books right now

right now... i say Florida St, although I think it's just temporary.

They've been wandering in the wilderness for a minute. They had some bad losses to bad teams.. (like my Horns). However, unlike my Horns, they lost the #1 player at NSD to Jackson St. They are struggling in recruiting right now. They hosted a disgruntled OT that would have been a HUGE upgrade and a must get spot. They threw the kitchen sink at him and he decided to go back to UGA, knowing he's still a backup there.

I don't think Norvell is the guy but they (school/boosters) have to get their shit together and help him. Because they just signed him to an extension, and if they continue not only just lose, but lose out on key recruitments.. they will be forever chasing Miami and Florida who have rainmakers on staff along with NIL support on and off the books right now
I’d go with Miami over Florida State. FSU won a natty in 2013, and much like Texas, they’re in too big of a recruiting hotbed to stay dead forever, the right coach can turn them around, and they don’t have shit facilities and the academic restrictions like Miami does.

It’s not hard to see them contending for natties again in the next decade.

I’d buy FSU futures before I would any of the programs mentioned

Fred's full of shit. I say Minne. The GO-FERS have to compete with pro sports in M-SP and the state. Nebraska's the only game going in the whole state! (Unless you consider Blue Jay hoops which seems to irritate them.)
Gotta side with Fred on this one

Does Georgia Tech count as having multiple natty's or are we looking only at more recent titles?

if they don't count then I'd say Colorado.

Note, in order to qualify the team must currently belong to a P5 conference and have multiple natties in their history to qualify. So the Ivy League schools, military academies and trash programs like Vandy don’t qualify

Vote and discuss
Hey, what the heck man. We were top 4 last year. Don't lump us in with Nebraska.

Does Georgia Tech count as having multiple natty's or are we looking only at more recent titles?

if they don't count then I'd say Colorado.
They definitely count. Shows how much I think of that “rivalry”. They slipped my mind

But Colorado has zero legit natties in their history

Last edited: