Poll Which dead program is the most dead?

Most dead program

• Total voters
Is that what we're calling Ryan Day these days? "off year".
He didn't want to be there, duh. B1G paid him off to lose, looking at the long game of SoS.

You're also comparing a team that finished top 4 with a team who's been itching for a bowl game appearance for over 4 years.
Had to have at least 4 choices. ND has too many playoff appearances and Texas is in too big of a recruiting hot bed

Nebraska is on the list. USC is like Texas, too big of a recruiting hot bed, same with Miami

Tennessee is a contender
I think it's more about the money. Nebraska is behind Iowa in terms of finances. But I think Miami might be there too. Not a huge alumni base, in a state with a lot of talent but two other major schools who have been more successful recently and a nation that recruits the state's talent. Miami also has horrible facilities and support from the school itself.

Can I also add Penn State to the list?

going with Tennessee on this one

trash program, trash coaching, trash stadium, trash players, trash fans.

the bottom fell out.
Says the program that hired a coach that over half this board can’t pick out of a lineup :dhd:

I think it's more about the money. Nebraska is behind Iowa in terms of finances. But I think Miami might be there too. Not a huge alumni base, in a state with a lot of talent but two other major schools who have been more successful recently and a nation that recruits the state's talent. Miami also has horrible facilities and support from the school itself.

thought about PSU and UCLA as well. Also thanking my lucky stars A&M just landed this top recruiting class or we are probably the first choice on that list.

Miami has the potential to start taking kids that can’t read again

Penn State still gets good recruiting classes and PA produces a fair amount of talent, as does the DC area and New Jersey, they just need to move on from Franklin.

In what world is Nebraska behind Iowa in finances you goofy ass crack head

In what world is Nebraska behind Iowa in finances you goofy ass crack head
My mistake, Nebraska is 20, Iowa 21

1. Texas (Tie) – $147
1. Texas A&M (Tie) – $147M
3. Michigan – $139M
4. Alabama – $134M
5. Ohio State – $132M
6. Oklahoma – $129M
7. Georgia – $125M
8. Notre Dame $120M
9. Florida (Tie) – $117M
9. Auburn (Tie) – $117M
11. LSU – $114M
12. Tennessee – $113M
13. Penn State – $104M
14. Oregon (Tie) – $96M
14. Florida State (Tie) – $96M
16. South Carolina (Tie) – $95M
16. Arkansas (Tie) – $95M
18. USC – $93M
19. Washington – $92M
20. Nebraska – $91M
21. Iowa – $89M
22. Michigan State – $87M
23. Wisconsin – $86M
24. Ole Miss – $84M
25. Clemson – $77M

thought about PSU and UCLA as well. Also thanking my lucky stars A&M just landed this top recruiting class or we are probably the first choice on that list.
NIL changes this conversation a bit as well. What schools have alumni bases that can simply buy recruits? A&M is clearly on that list

My mistake, Nebraska is 20, Iowa 21

1. Texas (Tie) – $147
1. Texas A&M (Tie) – $147M
3. Michigan – $139M
4. Alabama – $134M
5. Ohio State – $132M
6. Oklahoma – $129M
7. Georgia – $125M
8. Notre Dame $120M
9. Florida (Tie) – $117M
9. Auburn (Tie) – $117M
11. LSU – $114M
12. Tennessee – $113M
13. Penn State – $104M
14. Oregon (Tie) – $96M
14. Florida State (Tie) – $96M
16. South Carolina (Tie) – $95M
16. Arkansas (Tie) – $95M
18. USC – $93M
19. Washington – $92M
20. Nebraska – $91M
21. Iowa – $89M
22. Michigan State – $87M
23. Wisconsin – $86M
24. Ole Miss – $84M
25. Clemson – $77M
lol i didnt read your "my mistake" or well anything clicked the link and am tryin to find whatever and im like wtf is this dooood smokin

Does Georgia Tech count as having multiple natty's or are we looking only at more recent titles?

if they don't count then I'd say Colorado.
Personally I really don't count them because it feels like that's what they are at this point.. dead. There is no big push from it's alumni or thier administration. They let Mel walk because they could not get into a bidding war.... with MSU.

What other relevant school would lose a coach in a head to head battle over money?

Says the program that hired a coach that over half this board can’t pick out of a lineup :dhd:
The last UT coach to have a winning records vs the mighty Gators was Bill Battle. Do you even know who he was? I sure didn't...

So much for big name coaches. hasn't helped that trash program at all.