Poll Which Former Bama QB Would You Want If You HAD To Choose?

Which QB do you pick as your starter?

• Tua

• Mac Jones

• Jalen Hurts

• AJ McCarron

• Potato Salad Made In Putin's Butt Crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
We had this argument at lunch yesterday so I thought it might be interesting to throw out there.

Won’t let me change my vote. My initial thought was Tua, but with his injury history I think I’d go with Hurts for the running threat and durability

Toss-up between AJ and Big Mac imo. Went with AJ.

I voted Mac.

With all the years I've watched Bama, Mac was definitely the most accurate and did something the others couldn't, lead Alabama to an undefeated season.

Jalen and Tua were incredible, and both will forever remain in Alabama lore, but Mac was more accurate, didn't ever seem to be flustered when things didn't go his way, and just had a way about him that made other teams either bring the house and try and pressure him, or get lit up.

Jalen was great because he didn't complain after losing his starting job.

Tua was great as he was probably the most talented, and had the greatest moment out of the 3, but he was injury prone and sometimes struggled on those deep balls.

AJ was a rock star, and the first during my watching life at Alabama. I'll always remember when bama beat ND, and him and Barrett Jones started arguing about the snap count despite being up already. It was the first time I saw a different perspective at Alabama, a culture of perfection.

He’s like 90 if he’s still alive. He would be terrible right now
He passed away recently. And he's still the best Bama Q.

Besides that, thread title, the poll and the OP never stated "right now".

He passed away recently. And he's still best Bama Q.

I figured it was assumed since all choices are younger guys.

He passed away recently. And he's still the best Bama Q.

Even if all time l, I’d stick with one that played after the forward pass was a key part of the game and leather helmets were out the window