Poll Which Former Bama QB Would You Want If You HAD To Choose?

Which QB do you pick as your starter?

• Tua

• Mac Jones

• Jalen Hurts

• AJ McCarron

• Potato Salad Made In Putin's Butt Crack

Results are only viewable after voting.
You need to brush up on your NFL history, bruh. Starr played when men played football.
I get that the game hasn’t evolved since then in B1G country, but the modern players are far more talented in the rest of the country

Nope. Old enough to remove bias from my opinions.
Wow - that is just the most boomer thing you could say.

I'm not baised because I'm old.

giphy.gif

Nah. Football would have been an unwatchable snooze fest back then. Also, pre Super Bowl era NFL championships don’t count
Can't really compare eras. After the NFL started babying qbs and wrs, the stats mean next to nothing. Only winning counts. Beat who is in front of you.

Can't really compare eras. After the NFL started babying qbs and wrs, the stats mean next to nothing. Only winning counts. Beat who is in front of you.
Every QB in the poll won a natty and every team they beat would smoke any NFL team from Starr’s era. Hell, most modern high school teams would. Modern players are too fast for the chain smokers of Starr’s era

Nah. Football would have been an unwatchable snooze fest back then. Also, pre Super Bowl era NFL championships don’t count
The change has changed so much, evolved, and now requires so much more dedication and focus.

I bought my Dad a copy of Stabler's autobiography, and that alone shows that times were just vastly different, and players nowadays could never live a life like that and still be HoF.

The amount of dedication, talent, and sacrifices it takes to play a professional sport nowadays, is something those athletes never experienced.

Every QB in the poll won a natty and every team they beat would smoke any NFL team from Starr’s era. Hell, most modern high school teams would. Modern players are too fast for the chain smokers of Starr’s era
And yet not of those players has won a single championship after college.

"Glory days,..."