Who do I start?

I’m in a tough spot. Amari Cooper is questionable for tomorrow I have dj Moore on my bench. Should I pick up zay jones or courtland Sutton or go with dj Moore from my bench?

I’m in a tough spot. Amari Cooper is questionable for tomorrow I have dj Moore on my bench. Should I pick up zay jones or courtland Sutton or go with dj Moore from my bench?

Michael Gallup if he's available.

No I looked he is available. He had a terrible week last week so I’m staying far away

With C.E.H. sick/out should I now start Pacheco @KC over Miles Sanders vs NO? No PPR, 1 pt per 25 yds. Thanks!

Gabe Davis or Garrett Wilson?
Davis. WAS has the better defense but Davis is the #2 and WAS isn't that deep to stop he and Diggs. Wilson is the #1 and Belichik knows how to take away the top weapon.

Do I stay with the eagles defense who is playing the buccaneers or pick up Seahawks who is playing the panthers with a backup qb

I need to sit one of these 4 guys

Miles Sanders @SEA
Isaiah Pacheco vs CHI
Puka Nacua @CIN
Ja'Marr Chase vs LAR (God am I really considering this?)

Thanks!

Pacheco seems so tricky because with a bad hammy I could see it being a game where he rests most of the second half but it's a great matchup for him when he is in there.

Bijan vs HOU
Montgomery vs CAR
Pacheco @MIN
Chase @ARI
Devonta Smith @LAR
Nacua vs PHI

Choose one of these "must-start" players to ride my bench in week 5. Thanks!

Bijan vs HOU
Montgomery vs CAR
Pacheco @MIN
Chase @ARI
Devonta Smith @LAR
Nacua vs PHI

Choose one of these "must-start" players to ride my bench in week 5. Thanks!
*looks at my POS team deciding who I CAN start in week 5*

fuck you

*looks at my POS team deciding who I CAN start in week 5*

fuck you

If it is any consolation I'm 2-2 and I can't get out of my own way. My bench outscored my starters handily this week despite being short a kicker, a D a WR and a Flex.

Last edited:
I need to sit one of these 4 guys

Miles Sanders @SEA
Isaiah Pacheco vs CHI
Puka Nacua @CIN
Ja'Marr Chase vs LAR (God am I really considering this?)

Thanks!

Pacheco seems so tricky because with a bad hammy I could see it being a game where he rests most of the second half but it's a great matchup for him when he is in there.
Kupp is back, so could be good or bad for Puka

I'd sit Sanders. bad team and shares times with Chubba.