Who do I start?

Moody @ Browns (I like him but I hate that weather forecast)
Fairbairn vs Saints
Myers @ Cincy

Fucking kickers, amirite? :wink: :noidea:

Thanks!

I'd go Fairbairn, he has the second most field goals made and no worries about weather.

I'd go Fairbairn, he has the second most field goals made and no worries about weather.

My big concern there is that I think that Saints defense is pretty good and I can see them shutting down the Texans.

Patterson is also a possibility but I hate that the Lions go for it on 4th down so often (same reason that Dicker scares me)

did moore get in a car accident, can't imagine benching him, revenge game narrative or not.
lol I was just wondering if meyers may get me more points

lol I was just wondering if meyers may get me more points

I mean, he may. But if you are wrong I think it will be easier to forgive yourself for what you have done if you start Moore.

i played tua over fields the last two weeks, so i probably wouldn't take my advice
you'll never guess who i started this week...

So I have the Eagles as my defense but they got the dolphins this week. Should I pick up the rams who play Pittsburgh this week?

@huskers1217
@Bender
@DragonFromTo
@fordman84
I would. Miami is going to give up some turnovers, but also likely to put 35+ on the board. If SEA is available in your league look at them. They haven't been putting up great numbers but have Arizona and then CLE next week.

I and are the eagles defense worth holding onto

So I have the Eagles as my defense but they got the dolphins this week. Should I pick up the rams who play Pittsburgh this week?

@huskers1217
@Bender
@DragonFromTo
@fordman84

I would. Miami is going to give up some turnovers, but also likely to put 35+ on the board. If SEA is available in your league look at them. They haven't been putting up great numbers but have Arizona and then CLE next week.

I picked up Las Vegas in one league. they have chicago and has been doing fairly well the past 2 weeks. (Had KC who has SD this week and i have Herbert as my QB)

I also picked up Sea in my other league. I wouldn't touch any of the PHI or MIA defenses this week. that will be a 35-30 shootout. (Had KC is this league too)

I picked up Las Vegas in one league. they have chicago and has been doing fairly well the past 2 weeks. (Had KC who has SD this week and i have Herbert as my QB)

I also picked up Sea in my other league. I wouldn't touch any of the PHI or MIA defenses this week. that will be a 35-30 shootout. (Had KC is this league too)
I picked up the Rams defense do u think that was a smart move

Are the chiefs a better get this week since they have the chargers or the bucs against Atlanta. And are the eagles defense worth holding onto

Are the chiefs a better get this week since they have the chargers or the bucs against Atlanta. And are the eagles defense worth holding onto

Bucs at home against Atlanta is pretty good, surprised they are available. You'll have to drop them next week though.

Eagles D is obviously pretty good but they still have a bye and some crummy matchups in key weeks down the stretch as well (BUF-SF-@DAL-@SEA in weeks 12-15), I don't think I would bother unless your rosters are huge.