Who do I start?

Well Ingram only scored 7 for me last week may be time to drop him

As I said I prefer Warren, and while I wouldn't do it for no reason Ingram is definitely droppable.

I am sitting here right now without room for Darrell Henderson but hoping that someone else grabs him before the leader of my division (who is currently starting Zach Evans because of byes) picks him up.

As I said I prefer Warren, and while I wouldn't do it for no reason Ingram is definitely droppable.

I am sitting here right now without room for Darrell Henderson but hoping that someone else grabs him before the leader of my division (who is currently starting Zach Evans because of byes) picks him up.
I picked up Warren and dropped Ingram let’s hope it pays off 🙏

I picked up Warren and dropped Ingram let’s hope it pays off 🙏

I should be OK this week even if Primetime Kirk rears his ugly head on Monday night.

Should I drop Miles Sanders to pick up Darrell Henderson?

Sanders is sitting as my RB4 and my 8th best FLEX and his arrow just seems to be going in the wrong direction. If he gets into my starting lineup at all it will probably be during the next few weeks and Henderson might be better during that stretch anyway.

I dropped Myles Sanders a couple of weeks ago. I’m not saying that Darryl Henderson is the replacement because the Rams backfield will be a fucking mess this week.

I just picked up the Miami defense. There playing the pats next week. They should score me a lot of points playing the pats don’t you think

@DragonFromTo
@Bender
@fordman84

Without a few injuries having too much depth can drive you nuts but it's certainly better than the opposite scenario.

TD heavy scoring, no PPR and 1 pt/25 yds. Thanks!

Marquise Brown vs BAL
OR
Devonta Smith @ WAS

Sam LaPorta vs LV
OR
Darren Waller vs NYJ

Without a few injuries having too much depth can drive you nuts but it's certainly better than the opposite scenario.

TD heavy scoring, no PPR and 1 pt/25 yds. Thanks!

Marquise Brown vs BAL
OR
Devonta Smith @ WAS

Sam LaPorta vs LV
OR
Darren Waller vs NYJ
I would go Devonta and Sammy. Baltimore defense just shut down Detroit and I believe they will do the same to the Cardinals. Sammy Laporta seems to be on fire and nothing scary about Las Vegas is defense whereas the Jets are pretty damn good.

ppr league

Jacobi myers has put up 15 plus points the past 3 weeks. But dj moor scored 53 points 3 weeks ago and 10 plus the past two. So what do you guys think I should do?

ppr league

Jacobi myers has put up 15 plus points the past 3 weeks. But dj moor scored 53 points 3 weeks ago and 10 plus the past two. So what do you guys think I should do?
Just my opinion... Bears rolling with back up QB since Fields is hurt. DJ has been on fire lately but his QB only threw for 163 yds & 1 TD last week

My paid for FF service says this about DJ:
  • At least Bagent is getting the ball to D.J. Moore, who has 13/105 receiving on 17 targets the last two weeks. It’s still a good matchup with the Chargers allowing the eighth-most receptions per game (14.2) and the most FPG (44.9) to the position, so I’m into Moore this week and think he’ll get another 5-6 catches easily.

Jacobi isn't a bad paly either.... If Vegas falls behind in the game Jimmy G will have to throw
  • He’ll see slightly tougher matchups against Cameron Sutton and Jerry Jacobs, but I don’t know how you can sit Jakobi Meyers at this point. Mr. TD faces a Lions defense that is allowing the ninth-most receiving TDs per game (1.0) to WRs.

Get a quarter & toss it in the air. Heads for Moore & Tails for Meyers.... LOL, good luck!!!

I have some real coin flips this week.

Kirk Cousins @GB or Dak Prescott vs LAR?

Matt LaPorta vs LV or Darren Waller vs NYJ?

No PPR TD heavy scoring, 1 pt per 25 RuReYds or 50 PaYds

Thanks!

I’d go cousins I have him also and he has been good for me. I’d go laporta since Waller has his backup playing

Who should I go with in my flex Jacobi meyers or rashee rice?

Bye weeks are mostly done for me so it is back to spinning the wheel of highly ranked flexes....

I already started Jamarr Chase so here's what's left for me

Montgomery vs CHI
Pacheco vs PHI
Singletary vs ARI
Puka vs SEA
Devonta Smith @KC

Pick one to bench. Thanks!

Bye weeks are mostly done for me so it is back to spinning the wheel of highly ranked flexes....

I already started Jamarr Chase so here's what's left for me

Montgomery vs CHI
Pacheco vs PHI
Singletary vs ARI
Puka vs SEA
Devonta Smith @KC

Pick one to bench. Thanks!

Should have mentioned scoring in the above, TD heavy no PPR 1 point per 25 yards

so, looks like despite a fairly shit season, i've strung 4 wins in a row and if I win, I'm in. 2 position battles this week.

what slop to start as the 2nd WR:
George Pickens vs. NE, game tonight so would need to lock in now, though Pickett going down is already mid value is even murkier
Christian Watson @ NYG, finally strung together a couple games and has a great matchup... but he may not play and it's not until Monday night
Noah Brown @ NYJ, put up 2 monster games with Nico out, then got hurt. Did nothing in his return with Tank going down. Would be the fallback if I don't go with Pickens tonight and Watson is a no go.

QB:
Tua vs. TENN, safe bet to get 20, but offers nothing on the ground, which significantly caps his ceiling.
Fields vs DET, legs always give him a chance for a monster week, is his floor high enough that the chance for a bigger game negates missing out on a few points from what Tua might get if he shits the bed?

so, looks like despite a fairly shit season, i've strung 4 wins in a row and if I win, I'm in. 2 position battles this week.

what slop to start as the 2nd WR:
George Pickens vs. NE, game tonight so would need to lock in now, though Pickett going down is already mid value is even murkier
Christian Watson @ NYG, finally strung together a couple games and has a great matchup... but he may not play and it's not until Monday night
Noah Brown @ NYJ, put up 2 monster games with Nico out, then got hurt. Did nothing in his return with Tank going down. Would be the fallback if I don't go with Pickens tonight and Watson is a no go.

QB:
Tua vs. TENN, safe bet to get 20, but offers nothing on the ground, which significantly caps his ceiling.
Fields vs DET, legs always give him a chance for a monster week, is his floor high enough that the chance for a bigger game negates missing out on a few points from what Tua might get if he shits the bed?
yeah, gonna bench Pickens tonight. A game with an o/u of 30 isn't very promising. looks like doubs is a FA if it comes to that.