Who do I start?

i have 3 WR league and these four choices

CeeDee Lamb
JaMarr Chase
Michael Pittman
Cooper Kupp

Who gets benched?

St. Brown doubtful probably lowers that ceiling further. Either way don't see either guy as significantly better option

Yep I was figuring St. Brown would be inactive. Also, the Panthers can't stop the run.

So I just added the running back that the cardinals are suppose to use the next few weeks with Conner out. Do u guys think I should play him over Derek Henry cause Henry really has been boom or bust and mostly bust.

@DragonFromTo
@Bender
@Handicappers
@fordman84

So I just added the running back that the cardinals are suppose to use the next few weeks with Conner out. Do u guys think I should play him over Derek Henry cause Henry really has been boom or bust and mostly bust.

@DragonFromTo
@Bender
@Handicappers
@fordman84
I think you should adjust your college fantasy team every week you asshole. I knew you'd fuck it up and flake out. Piece of shit.

@DragonFromTo
@Bender
@Handicappers
@fordman84

The classic GIFs never go out of style :wink:

christmas vacation GIF

@DragonFromTo
@Bender
@Handicappers
@fordman84
Yeah I'd go with the AZ guy. Thinking about picking him up if the fins will actually put Achane on IR finally so it frees a roster spot for me.

@DragonFromTo
@Bender
@Handicappers
@fordman84
I've been mainly traveling or in meetings for says, so I haven't paid to shit from this past weekend.

So do u guys think I should pick up Dalton Schultz and play him over Evan engram? Schultz scored 19 last week and 13 the week before. And engram scored 6 last week and 12 the week before.

Engram has the Steelers this week

Schultz has the Saints this week

@DragonFromTo
@Bender
@fordman84
@huskers1217

So do u guys think I should pick up Dalton Schultz and play him over Evan engram? Schultz scored 19 last week and 13 the week before. And engram scored 6 last week and 12 the week before.

@DragonFromTo
@Bender
@fordman84
@huskers1217
I picked up Schultz and am playing him in case Kmet can't go. He looks like he has a good connection with Stroud and Dalton isn't great in the open field but is money in the red zone. Dallas certainly is learning that. I wasn't a fan of Dalton, but missing him this season.

@DragonFromTo
@Bender
@fordman84
@huskers1217

I would keep Engram. but....Engram has the Colts who have given up the 7th most points to TE..but no TD's yet.

I picked up Schultz and am playing him in case Kmet can't go. He looks like he has a good connection with Stroud and Dalton isn't great in the open field but is money in the red zone. Dallas certainly is learning that. I wasn't a fan of Dalton, but missing him this season.

i have Jordan Love off this week.. so I'm decided between Stroud and Howell

i have Jordan Love off this week.. so I'm decided between Stroud and Howell
Howell all depends on playing from behind late and forcing the playbook open. Stroud looks to be figuring it all out.

Howell all depends on playing from behind late and forcing the playbook open. Stroud looks to be figuring it all out.

thats what I'm thinking.

I leaning dropping both Love and howell and keeping stroud for the year...

i guess i have to keep love until the texans bye week.

Moody @ Browns (I like him but I hate that weather forecast)
Fairbairn vs Saints
Myers @ Cincy

Fucking kickers, amirite? :wink: :noidea:

Thanks!

OK, who do I play tomorrow?

DeAndre Hopkins vs The Ravens
OR
DeVonta Smith vs The Jets

Thanks fellas!