Who do I start?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
We should have one of these. I will start it off. Mike Evans or Leonard Fournette? Both of them are @NO this week of course.

sorry, Just saw this

Who'd you start?

Evans. I figured both of them were going to be on limited snap counts, it worked out nicely with the TD catch.

So I need to start Kyler Murray or Brees this week. This should be easy and not overthought after last weeks games.....but Murray has Washington (who I’m still sure is an overall dog shit D) and Brees has Las Vegas....which looks tasty.

Thoughts?

So I need to start Kyler Murray or Brees this week. This should be easy and not overthought after last weeks games.....but Murray has Washington (who I’m still sure is an overall dog shit D) and Brees has Las Vegas....which looks tasty.

Thoughts?

I'd play Murray. No Michael Thomas seems like a recipe for a disappointing Brees week.

I'd play Murray. No Michael Thomas seems like a recipe for a disappointing Brees week.
You’re right....I am aware of Thomas but hadn’t been thinking it. Good feedback!

Thoughts?

I am actually not worried about the saints offense without Thomas... To me, it is all about how the scoring is...

if 4 pt for TD pass- start Murray

if point per 25 yards passing- start Murray

if more than -2 for interception- start Brees

Any other scenario i actually see this to be a coin toss..

But for an easy answer i would lean towards Murray...

Montgomery @ATL
Fournette @DEN
Kelley vs CAR

Pick two. Non-PPR and TD heavy.

Thanks.

Montgomery @ATL
Fournette @DEN
Kelley vs CAR

Pick two. Non-PPR and TD heavy.

Thanks.
Montgomery and Fournette.

I would be concerned that Kelly will have goal to go carries taken by Eckler or even Herbert.

Waller vs BUF or Gesicki vs SEA?

Am I being too clever here? I guess it's changed a little because with the Raider injuries Waller might end up seeing every target against the Bills.

This COVID crap is killing me, I don't want to sit Clyde Edwards, thinking about rolling the dice and hope they get the game in

Waller vs BUF or Gesicki vs SEA?

Am I being too clever here? I guess it's changed a little because with the Raider injuries Waller might end up seeing every target against the Bills.

Hope u went waller

Cousins @SEA or Tannehill vs BUF?

Rodgers bye week pickup, this is not my tandem :LOL:

i personally would go with Tannehill.

can i assume Herbert is picked up already?

Yeah he is, it's not a dynasty league but the rules/contracts are set up such that it favors making cheap long-term investments when you can so he's stored away on another roster.

I actually grabbed Minshew @HOU, he popped up available.

Bills D vs NE or Colts @ Detroit?

Points against, TDs and turnovers, no points for sacks. Thanks!

Bills D vs NE or Colts @ Detroit?

Points against, TDs and turnovers, no points for sacks. Thanks!
I think it’s six of one....probably would lean Bills D myself.

sorry....probably no point replying at this point.

I think it’s six of one....probably would lean Bills D myself.

sorry....probably no point replying at this point.

Thanks. Yeah, I used the Bills. We'll see how it goes but I thought it was a really difficult decision.