Why Has The PAC Been Silent?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
You don't see coaches criticizing the season cancellation
You don't see player's starting petitions
You don't see parents organizing or sueing
Even there fans seem docile (Hell I'm convinced @OlyDuck wants all CFB canceled)

I guess it's true the PAC doesn't really care about football.

Anybody know how many conference games they’ll play this year.

asking for a friend?

I didn't pay too much attention to the PAC's cancellation, but it sounded like they were a little more communicative about it. A big thing with the B1G is we want to know why.

The answer has pretty much been "because we said so"

Even there fans seem docile (Hell I'm convinced @OlyDuck wants all CFB canceled)

Not at all but i dont think games should be played at the expense of peoples lives.

cause they aren't a bunch of babies and understand it was a call well above the athletic departments??

Because the PAC is the B1Gs bitch and does whatever the B1G does.

They are too busy of being in PR mode. Being happy for their players standing up for what they believe in but not crossing the line to piss off people with responsibility that gives them a place to bring a recruit to.

Not at all but i dont think games should be played at the expense of peoples lives.
Not 1 player is going to die from Covid. And if they do get sick it is a blessing that player had a serious Heath issue that the team doctors over looked.

Has either the B1G or PAC come out and say they are following each other in sake of keeping the Rose Bowl sacred? That seems to be the basic argument when one conference does something and the other follows. All to keep the greatness of the Rose bowl or something like that.

For the OP, the answer is simple, and I hate to hijack your thread by bringing in Politics, but it's Politics.

Has either the B1G or PAC come out and say they are following each other in sake of keeping the Rose Bowl sacred? That seems to be the basic argument when one conference does something and the other follows. All to keep the greatness of the Rose bowl or something like that.

For the OP, the answer is simple, and I hate to hijack your thread by bringing in Politics, but it's Politics.
Keep the Rose Bowl sacred?

Buddy, the highest scoring Rose Bowl of all time was between Georgia and Oklahoma and it was just a few years ago.

They are too busy rioting in Portland and Seattle.