Why Has The PAC Been Silent?

That’s why you book a ride with a bus charter. Then you can sip on cold beer with no worries. I paid $140 for round trip for my wife and I, worth every penny.

Air fair into San Diego was half that of LA because of the demand out of B’ham so I came out well ahead.
I took you more of a rent a Hummer limousine to make the trip kinda guy lol

I took you more of a rent a Hummer limousine to make the trip kinda guy lol
I’ve been in a limo a couple of times and I find it to be pretentious and uncomfortable. I very much prefer under the radar.

Not 1 player is going to die from Covid. And if they do get sick it is a blessing that player had a serious Heath issue that the team doctors over looked.
you can not guarantee that. how many players do we see find out they have heart conditions? how many stories have we seen over the past few years about players coming back from cancer?
did you know injury and if surgery is needed they can become immunocompromised and more susceptible to illness and infection?

how about coaches and family members and refs and cooks in the dining hall

you can not guarantee that. how many players do we see find out they have heart conditions? how many stories have we seen over the past few years about players coming back from cancer?
did you know injury and if surgery is needed they can become immunocompromised and more susceptible to illness and infection?

@HammerDown can we change his SN to Chicken Little?

they can only upgrade so much, people been complaining about the cotton bowl for decades. Maybe with all the dough being spent..the CFP committee takes a percentage of the bowl purse to upgrade the rose bowl? I think the rest have been upgraded or are upgraded as good as it can be (SUperdome).

BTW Last time I went to the SuperDome was in either 2002 or 2003 to catch my steelers there.. the tunnell/walkway was narrow. I concur that place was shit.. Almost astrodome level of shit...almost.
Well it comes to the actual Rose Bowl game the money spent is for aesthetic, not to modernize it. I ain’t saying tear it down but playing a Rose Bowl in the spring is idiotic as well as I can’t think of one reason why it shouldn’t be played as scheduled. WW2 > A virus for the most part we have under control.

So what you are saying is there is a group of people who are already cheated differently when someone has the flu makes it worse? 99.9% of the deaths from the virus are those at extremely high risk for death by the flu. What about them? If they get it, they get it. Isn’t not like there are world class medical hospitals in a helicopter ride. Or they could just take one for the team say they are too scared and just get furloughed. A healthy 18-23 year should be more scared of trying to be recruited by extremist groups on than a virus that targets unlike nearly every other flu we have had.

So what you are saying is there is a group of people who are already cheated differently when someone has the flu makes it worse? 99.9% of the deaths from the virus are those at extremely high risk for death by the flu. What about them? If they get it, they get it. Isn’t not like there are world class medical hospitals in a helicopter ride. Or they could just take one for the team say they are too scared and just get furloughed. A healthy 18-23 year should be more scared of trying to be recruited by extremist groups on than a virus that targets unlike nearly every other flu we have had.
well except covid isn't the flu and isnt really like the flu.

well except covid isn't the flu and isnt really like the flu.
No one said it is the flu but it is a virus which is contracted the exact same way. When an age group has a millions times more chance of dying from the flu than Covid then what is the excuse? All the conference has is illogical excuses. Well what about X, Y and Z, well what do each team do when any other virus is contracted.