Why is it a big deal Bedlam is ending?

Well
It's the last one.

Gundy has his team cranked up and Oklahoma doesn't look like we could beat anyone.

Lets Go Start GIF

Oh yeah
Barry Sanders never beat Oklahoma.
Nebraska either.

Was reading a story about a guy who transferred from Okie State to Oklahoma. At the end of the story, I was shocked the record for the series was 91-19-7. Seems like Okie State would be happy this series is over.

the thing is though... for the old big 8 teams.. Have to look at the past 20-30 years. prior to the 90's - Nebby and OU just dominated everyone.

whats the OU/OSU series since 1990? its probably a lot closer

But at least they don't get shut out as often anymore

True story: I have fond memories of Bedlam because I ducked a bullet and broke up with my fiancé who was an Oklahoma State alum after Oklahoma had just clown stomped them again. We were standing outside Rustoleum Stadium and she was pissed off and shouting at me, the OU fans, whoever. I told her to pipe down and that’s when she totally lost it. Called me everything you can imagine because she was so mad about losing to OU again. I told her to go F herself and to think about me some day when she was swimming out to meet the fleet. I got the engagement ring back in the mail a couple of days later. I ended up marrying the greatest girl in the whole world who is also an OU grad. Thank you, God.

the thing is though... for the old big 8 teams.. Have to look at the past 20-30 years. prior to the 90's - Nebby and OU just dominated everyone.

whats the OU/OSU series since 1990? its probably a lot closer
I'm not sure? It just showed the overall record. That is absolutely brutal to only win 19 times in 120 years.

why do GaTech and UGA continue to play today?

*Welp.. even GaTech has two wins over UGA in the past 10 years*

okie light may suck vs ou.. but it's a shame that they won't play for the foreseeable future.. lol ou better not lose tomorrow cause you know they will hear/read about it for the next decade before they face each other

why do GaTech and UGA continue to play today?

*Welp.. even GaTech has two wins over UGA in the past 10 years*

okie light may suck vs ou.. but it's a shame that they won't play for the foreseeable future.. lol ou better not lose tomorrow cause you know they will hear/read about it for the next decade before they face each other
that's why i want oklahoma state to win