Poll Will Nebraska ever be good again?

Will Nebraska ever be good again

• Total voters
No. They may catch lightning in a bottle every now and again, but they can’t recruit against the big boys.

There’s not much worse then potato salad.
It’s something I never go out of my way to eat or buy. But when you show up to the dumbass party thing and somebody made some, you are going to get a fucking heaping scoop to go with your Hawaiian roll sliders!!!

Who made sliders!!??

“Oh is that your son?”
“hi, yes this is my wife.”

“Hey Eric, I’m airraid.” *actually I totally fucking forgot your name already*

If they go back to the Big 12.

If they go back to the Big 12.
Staring Ed Helms GIF by The Office

Not with Jeff Simms at QB and coaches who think he is the answer to any question. .

It’s something I never go out of my way to eat or buy. But when you show up to the dumbass party thing and somebody made some, you are going to get a fucking heaping scoop to go with your Hawaiian roll sliders!!!

Who made sliders!!??

“Oh is that your son?”
“hi, yes this is my wife.”

“Hey Eric, I’m airraid.” *actually I totally fucking forgot your name already*
Anything with mayonnaise I avoid. I hate that shit

Its going to take at least 2 years. Rhule doesn't use snake oil like a certain other coach. He will have them competitive again. Will they be an elite program in the mix for a title each year? No.

They can be, but they would need to accomplish several things for that to be a realistic goal.

The Nebby HC must have, at minimum, a basic understanding of how to not be a total fucking dumbass and not doing really, really dumb shit.

Likewise, the Nebby #1 QB must also have, at minimum, a basic understanding of how to not be a total fucking dumbass and not doing really, really dumb shit.

It’s not gonna be easy. But if anyone can do it, it’s probably Matt Rhule. He’s done it before, he should be able to do it again.

Good yes, National championship no.