Workless Wednesday

the Wheel is too difficult for him.

tenor.gif
I like how this can bring us back to yesterday's discussion

That show sucked

And Keenan is the funny one

Kel....phew. If someone told me he was homeless and addicted to crack I'd not be surprised.
pretty sure it was targeted at 12 year olds, how old were you when it aired???

pretty sure it was targeted at 12 year olds, how old were you when it aired???
welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger...can I take your orrrrder?

it's not like he was actually going to the salt mines, it could be worse.
having just about caught up on the thread, watching a documentary from the 50s on salt mines seems preferable.

also, i'm starting to wonder what his real intentions were for watching it

p7819470_i_v9_ab.jpg

oh, it was just background noise, honey.

The entire cast is pretty bad In general. Had to look it up but Hader and Sudeikis were pretty much the last cast members I would consider funny. They're basically the standouts since that group left in the early to mid 2000s. And the one before them were classic.

Basically every cast until the last 10-15 years made pretty big careers of it.
i think all of the casts have generally been talented, it's just when they get to SNL it sucks the funny out of them. no reason for it to be a live format, weekend update and the occasional digital short are usually the only good parts.

Last edited:
13 when it started
okay, so thinking back, i may have even over shot the target audience. by 12 pretty sure i was watching conan, so that shit would have been cringe.

Keenan is the longest running actor of all time on SNL

Wtf that just isn't right

okay, so thinking back, i may have even over shot the target audience. by 12 pretty sure i was watching conan, so that shit would have been cringe.

I was watching a far superior version of SNL lol

Good morning good people. It's hump day and that means only 3 days until Ohio State plays. The band is going to form script Covid. I can't wait.

The Dodgers are out in front of the World Series 1-0. I actually watched a half an inning. Yes, me, watching baseball.

We had to have a visit from a nurse at about 11 last night. But everything is OK.

I ate a cheeseburger last night. I'm a naughty boy. I just needed some real food.

Thought for the day: My body has absorbed so much disinfectant, that when I pee I clean the toilet.

i use trazadone for the same reason. brain wont shut off.
I can't be that shut off because I have a toddler who still gets up in the middle of the night sometimes. Maybe should've had a second cocktail last night to dull the senses.

Welp Fish and Hippie have both been run off. Who else will go next?!

I can't be that shut off because I have a toddler who still gets up in the middle of the night sometimes. Maybe should've had a second cocktail last night to dull the senses.
yeah, this shit doesnt knock you like ambien, just allows the brain to shut off. i recommend it.

Back