Workless Wednesday

This post makes no sense. Her race and height has no bearing on her hosting a TV show...
when did I say anything about her hosting a tv show.

I am just commented on how you don't like her and why you don't like her.

it's her shtick, just like you thinking "playing dumb" here, as you put it, is yours.

What is her shtick though? As I asked in Question 1, I had no idea who she was prior to that.

I learned some "Bad Bunny" character had a collab with Crocs...and now he's doing ads with Snoop too. Where did "Bad Bunny" come from? I feel like I don't know anything pop culture anymore.

I need to mow the lawn and put together my firepit table tonight...all sorts of fun stuff here

when did I say anything about her hosting a tv show.

I am just commented on how you don't like her and why you don't like her.

I stated I don't like her because she's not funny, annoying and I literally couldn't understand what she was saying at points in the show. You brought up race for some reason.

What is her shtick though? As I asked in Question 1, I had no idea who she was prior to that.

I learned some "Bad Bunny" character had a collab with Crocs...and now he's doing ads with Snoop too. Where did "Bad Bunny" come from? I feel like I don't know anything pop culture anymore.
do your own research.

I stated I don't like her because she's not funny, annoying and I literally couldn't understand what she was saying at points in the show. You brought up race for some reason.
you asked in your first post "is it racist"

we said yes.

Continue to be dumb as fuck.

you asked in your first post "is it racist"

we said yes.

Yes, I asked if it was racist because I simply couldn't understand what she was saying. It's no different than not understanding a UK accent.

I don't understand Conor McGregor half the time either. So I'm racist against white people too it seems.

Continue to be dumb as fuck.
Tired Good Morning GIF by Red & Howling

And now he just found out about Bad Bunny......it gets better and better.

:facepalm:

And now he just found out about Bad Bunny......it gets better and better.

:facepalm:
I bet when he told us last week that SR just found out what WAP was, he meant he just found out what WAP was.

he's sooooooooo racist

Doesn't he live in a 90% white area? What's there to be racist about?

Oh, that's right, the Supermarket Gong show for kids and tiny adults.

I bet when he told us last week that SR just found out what WAP was, he meant he just found out what WAP was.
No. I listen to comedy podcasts. The WAP stuff has come up a bunch on those.