Workless Wednesday

Watched a '50's documentary about salt miners living in Araya, Venezuela this morning.

Count your blessings, people.
Depressing way to start a morning.

Been here a year, born and raised in Inglewood, CA.

So fail, son.
are you...always up to no good?

or is that a lie?

he's sooooooooo racist
I see ruining every other thread on the site isn't enough for you, you've got to gobble on the dj and handi micropeens in this one and ruin it too.

I feel I balance it pretty nicely.
Nah, just weird really.

Like you're trolling in threads mostly composed of people who have posted with you for 15 years.

Like take the act to the PF.

Are you near the Huckleberry Patch highway? Whole damn town was huckleberry this, huckleberry that.
Nah.....that's in Hungry Horse.....

Meth capital of Montana.

I see ruining every other thread on the site isn't enough for you, you've got to gobble on the dj and handi micropeens in this one and ruin it too.
you don't need to white knight for Douche, Fish.

he's a big hobbit. He can take care of himself.

Nah, just weird really.

Like you're trolling in threads mostly composed of people who have posted with you for 15 years.

Like take the act to the PF.
just trolling you in here, dipshit.

we didn't want you here, remember?

Could see 10 inches on Saturday.
That reminds me of when I first met Mrs Redfoot. I was sitting at the bar, she walked up to me and in a sultry voice whispered in my ear, "give me ten inches and make it hurt."

So I fucked her three times and punched her in the eye.

That reminds me of when I first met Mrs Redfoot. I was sitting at the bar, she walked up to me and in a sultry voice whispered in my ear, "give me ten inches and make it hurt."

Hello Dom.

LMAO.

Whispering or brown eye?

you don't need to white knight for Douche, Fish.

he's a big hobbit. He can take care of himself.
Him and Rubin......LOL.

No, your act is really old.
It's just weird because he went on a big whiney diatribe about how this place was going to become "the next 4chan" and since he learned that there are essentially not a lot of rules, which he was complaining about, he's doing exactly what he was complaining about.

But...shrug.

Back