World Cup Qualifying

Euros this summer. Germany in the Group of death with France and Portugal. I don't see how Germany gets out of that group.
Refresh my memory, doesn’t the Euro winner get an automatic WC bid? Or am I thinking of this wrong? I know they get to go to the Confederations Cup, but if there is no WC impact I find it hard to believe too many teams are going full in on the Euro this year.

Refresh my memory, doesn’t the Euro winner get an automatic WC bid? Or am I thinking of this wrong? I know they get to go to the Confederations Cup, but if there is no WC impact I find it hard to believe too many teams are going full in on the Euro this year.
No automatic WC qualification for the Euro winner. I think most will be all in. A European championship is still pretty high and sought after. It’s way more of a big deal than the Gold Cup.

Just like the South American teams will be all in for the Copa America.

Germany cruised against Iceland 3-0...still a lot of passing and no production after the early goals....classic Low coached team in recent years. No Kroos, but imo he is not better than Goretzka, Kimmich, or Gundogan at this point in the midfield. Germany Group is a bunch of stiffs. Flat out disaster if they don't win their group. I mean it has the likes of Lichtenstein and North Macedonia (there are 2?) in it. Germany defense still leaves something to desire when you have to start Rudiger and Sule. Only the winner of each group qualifies, 2nd place you go to a playoff, so slip ups like the Netherlands and France not good. Speaking of the Netherlands their goaltender was absolute shit in that game. Have to find a better goaltender.
I’m going to be honest, I’m not sure who is actually going to score a goal vs Germany in this group Let alone get any sort of result. No matter how shaky that defense is. Germany will roll brotha.

These fucking French fucks, couldn’t get me one more. Missed about a billion chances and Mbappe Misses a PK. :facepalm:

I’m surprised Benzema has been left off the French team. I haven’t read on it, just saw the headlines. But the outcry it’s creating seems legit.

I’m surprised Benzema has been left off the French team. I haven’t read on it, just saw the headlines. But the outcry it’s creating seems legit.
Benzema got in some kind legal trouble and the French want nothing to do with him now.

Another classic Low game, a lot of and missed chances. I will admit the Romanian goalie made some nice saves.

I’m going to be honest, I’m not sure who is actually going to score a goal vs Germany in this group Let alone get any sort of result. No matter how shaky that defense is. Germany will roll brotha.
North Macedonia might score on Germany. They scored more on Romania than Germany did. Take the over when these guys play lol.

Benzema got in some kind legal trouble and the French want nothing to do with him now.
Pop Tv Johnny Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek

North Macedonia might score on Germany. They scored more on Romania than Germany did. Take the over when these guys play lol.
I’ve gotten crushed this weekend on overs in 2 sports!

That and blackmailing a teammate. The French team wants nothing to do with him.

Real Madrid striker Benzema has been outcast by the France national team since being charged by police in connection with an alleged blackmail attempt targeting his Les Bleus team-mate Valbuena, a case which is yet to go to trial.

Benzema rips into Valbuena over ongoing sex-tape scandal | Goal.com

Benzema is a beast but France still has boatloads of talent that should be able to win the WC without him.

Wasn't aware of this until my brother told me but Portugal got straight robbed. This was goal was disallowed.

Wasn't aware of this until my brother told me but Portugal got straight robbed. This was goal was disallowed.

Holy fuck Christ. That’s insane.

So they go and put technology in play to help with line calls and it can’t even get that?

It’s beyond stupid they don’t use VAR for the euro’s while they shove that shit down our throat in every other European competition. And I fucking hate VAR.

It’s beyond stupid they don’t use VAR for the euro’s while they shove that shit down our throat in every other European competition. And I fucking hate VAR.
It really is. Havertz might have been offside on the on the only German goal against Romania. Even Gnabry thought he was offside when he scored lol.

That was worthy of a yellow card.....but still...Ronaldo should not have to bitch and moan enough to get a yellow....when he is spot on about the call.

Wow Germany losing at home to North Macadonia at half time. Brutal first half. Low's teams just ticky tacky around with no results. Can we shit can Low now if they lose this game? Why wait until after the Euros...