World Cup Qualifying

WTF. Germany vs England not on TV right now. FOX you fucking idiots. Even TUBI with FUBO Sports Network showing Faroe Islands or something. FS1 has Hungary vs Italy. Only FUBI TV has it and that costs a fortune. I need a bootleg stream.

WTF. Germany vs England not on TV right now. FOX you fucking idiots. Even TUBI with FUBO Sports Network showing Faroe Islands or something. FS1 has Hungary vs Italy. Only FUBI TV has it and that costs a fortune. I need a bootleg stream.
Found it. Something called footy.to lol. Google is your best friend...mine today.

Found it. Something called footy.to lol. Google is your best friend...mine today.
Absolute joke of a penalty by Schlotterbeck on Kane at the end. First off, Kane offside the whole time, then Kane initiated the contact on Schlotterbeck then dives. VAR Check and ref looks at it and still calls it a penalty. The ref was brutal. Complete nonsense at end.

Australia and Costa Rica qualified today so were set.....

For a major England crash lol in World Cup? They have been abysmal in Nations League especially today losing 4-0 at home to Hungary. Worst home loss since 1928. Southgate has a lot to think about with this roster.

Italy attrocious today too but half their team missing but still the defense was horrendous and Bonnuci and Chiellini not coming back and it doesn't really matter since no Cup for them. Best I have seen Germany in awhile until late when Neuer gaffed and then stiffs Tah and Stach blew covering a header. Neither will be on the World Cup team.