World Cup Qualifying

Oh wow I wondered what happened to the Closeted Feg thread

Need to win the opening match. Entering the England game with 0 or 1 point is not ideal

Need to win the opening match. Entering the England game with 0 or 1 point is not ideal
Thanksgiving weekend a different kind of football. USA vs England Friday and Germany vs Spain Sunday. Big games for me. I remember last World Cup where Germany flamed out losing to Mexico, beating Sweden and all they had to do was beat South Korea to win the Group and move on and they lose 2-0. Nothing ever given on the Group Stage. At least Germany made the change early enough in qualifying and has a real coach now in Hansi Flick...not that knucklehead anymore who scratches his ass and then sniffs his fingers on camera.

If Germany win their group and Canada finishes second, we have a Canada vs Germany Round of 16. Phonsie vs the bulk of his Bayern team, although Sule and maybe Gnabry will be gone by that time.

group a looks soft.

we can get to the quarters

Iran is ranked 21st

group a looks soft.

we can get to the quarters
Group A has Netherlands with Virgil Van Dyke as a center back maybe best in the world and Senegal with Sadeo Mane also AFCON winners recently. Neither will be a fun matchup.

Group A has Netherlands with Virgil Van Dyke as a center back maybe best in the world and Senegal with Sadeo Mane also AFCON winners recently. Neither will be a fun matchup.

I think they need to avoid Netherlands. Will take my chance with Senegal or maybe Ecuador sneaks in. Winning the group is key though. Got to find a way...

But all things considered, I will honestly be satisfied with a round of 16 appearance. Anything after that will be unexpected

I think they need to avoid Netherlands. Will take my chance with Senegal or maybe Ecuador sneaks in. Winning the group is key though. Got to find a way...

But all things considered, I will honestly be satisfied with a round of 16 appearance. Anything after that will be unexpected
Thing I want to see is Pulisic, McKennie, Dest, Aaronson, Adams, Reyna, Weah all healthy for first game of World Cup. I don't think this group of players has yet to play a game together except maybe a few minutes, but definitely not a full game. If that happens, who knows, because we have yet to see that lineup in form and what it can do.

Iran is ranked 21st

They're surprisingly decent. Can't overlook them but still a team we should beat provided Berhalter doesn't trot out some asinine line up or conservative strategy (always a possibility). I'd assume Wales gets in with Bale so they can be a challenge as well but both of those teams the US has the talent to beat fairly easily.

If Germany win their group and Canada finishes second, we have a Canada vs Germany Round of 16. Phonsie vs the bulk of his Bayern team, although Sule and maybe Gnabry will be gone by that time.

I would be excited to see that.

Truly.

Great victory by Ukraine vs Scotland this week. Tomorrow Wales vs Ukraine and we will know the Pot 4 team in USA group. If Ukraine, that will be dicey since they will be every fans favorite for sure.

Lets go Wales. Fuck them nazis.

11/29: USA vs Iran and England vs Wales. That will be quite an interesting soccer day since these are the last Group games.

11/29: USA vs Iran and England vs Wales. That will be quite an interesting soccer day since these are the last Group games.

Popcorn ready and waiting.

We dumped our Iran friendly. Replaced with Panama.

But on hold so women get same pay as men for similar games.

Popcorn ready and waiting.

We dumped our Iran friendly. Replaced with Panama.

But on hold so women get same pay as men for similar games.
What is going on in Canada Hank? I understand not playing Iran but Panama over a salary issue? Canada needs these games, everyone does. Not much chance left to play international games before the big show.

What is going on in Canada Hank? I understand not playing Iran but Panama over a salary issue? Canada needs these games, everyone does. Not much chance left to play international games before the big show.

Solidarity with the women.