World Cup Qualifying

Timo Werner...WTF!!!!

Wow Germany losing at home to North Macadonia at half time. Brutal first half. Low's teams just ticky tacky around with no results. Can we shit can Low now if they lose this game? Why wait until after the Euros...
Forgot that was on.

Game almost over still losing. If Low doesn't get fired after this....I am going to pull all my hair out. Horrid performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m going to be honest, I’m not sure who is actually going to score a goal vs Germany in this group Let alone get any sort of result. No matter how shaky that defense is. Germany will roll brotha.
You said? Not with a Low coached team. They roll against no one and get rolled themselves these days!!

Game almost over still losing. If Low doesn't get fired after this....I am going to pull all my hair out. Horrid performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know they aren't going to do it. He has secured the Euros for himself somehow despite being a dumpster fire of a manager of late.

Wow, never thought I'd live to see Germany lose to North Macedonia.

Wow, never thought I'd live to see Germany lose to North Macedonia.
I was worried a bit after they scored 2 against Romania and 5 again Litchtenstein. Germany barely beat Romania. Germany is a shit show with soft worthless talent and coaching and DFB management, other than midfield and goaltending. The front is mentally soft as jello. Werner, Havertz, Sane, Gnabry awful unachievers. Rudiger and Can awful. Wtf Low? Goosens? Can? Now I know how Chelsea fans feel. Werner needs to be dropped from the National team. Can too. Low played the same lineup 3 games in a row. Killed the players. If I was Neuhaus, I am going to the Olympics instead of the Euros. Fuck Low. Thankfully Low is never going to coach another WC qualfier and Germany is going to get buried in the Euros. Everyone needs to get sacked from Bierhoff down.

P.S. Pandev has history with Germany. He killed Bayern back in in 2011 I think with Inter Milan. Oldest player ever to score against Germany.

I am almost happy this happened to Low for what he did to Muller. Karma. What goes around comes around. Now we know too Hansi was the real coach on that 2014 Germany World Cup Champion team.

I was worried a bit after they scored 2 against Romania and 5 again Litchtenstein. Germany barely beat Romania. Germany is a shit show with soft worthless talent and coaching and DFB management, other than midfield and goaltending. The front is mentally soft as jello. Werner, Havertz, Sane, Gnabry awful unachievers. Rudiger and Can awful. Wtf Low? Goosens? Can? Now I know how Chelsea fans feel. Werner needs to be dropped from the National team. Can too. Low played the same lineup 3 games in a row. Killed the players. If I was Neuhaus, I am going to the Olympics instead of the Euros. Fuck Low. Thankfully Low is never going to coach another WC qualfier and Germany is going to get buried in the Euros. Everyone needs to get sacked from Bierhoff down.

P.S. Pandev has history with Germany. He killed Bayern back in in 2011 I think with Inter Milan. Oldest player ever to score against Germany.

I am almost happy this happened to Low for what he did to Muller. Karma. What goes around comes around. Now we know too Hansi was the real coach on that 2014 Germany World Cup Champion team.
Yeah I didn’t mind the loss today solely due to the massive embarrassment for that stubborn ass Löw. He deserved all of this.

Yeah I didn’t mind the loss today solely due to the massive embarrassment for that stubborn ass Löw. He deserved all of this.
Pandev proves at 37 that Low is fucking out of his fucking mind that Muller and his 10 goals and 14 assists at 30 do not belong on the National Team. Mark my word, if Germany (and a big if) makes the World Cup Muller is on that team.

Pandev proves at 37 that Low is fucking out of his fucking mind that Muller and his 10 goals and 14 assists at 30 do not belong on the National Team. Mark my word, if Germany (and a big if) makes the World Cup Muller is on that team.
I agree.

I don't see how the DFB doesn't can Löw right now. They won't, but all reason and logic says he needs to go ASAP. The 2006-2017 Mannschaft beats North Macedonia by 4 goals.

It was pitiful. Two shots on goal. Only got a penalty shot when Sane tripped. WTF is Gundogan doing as Captain? Muller should be Captain and Havertz can sit on the bench and watch the Master at work. Did you see Werner's howler? Starting to appear Werner is a system player and only a great coach like Nagelsmann (maybe the best in the world right now) knows how to use him. That fuck Low doesn't. Alreay threw Werner under the bus after the game.

Speaking of Werner, what is up with him? He was clinical with Leipzig, a world class club. It's not just because he went to the EPL that he can't find goal. He went from clinical to...meh.

It was pitiful. Two shots on goal. Only got a penalty shot when Sane tripped. WTF is Gundogan doing as Captain? Muller should be Captain and Havertz can sit on the bench and watch the Master at work. Did you see Werner's howler? Starting to appear Werner is a system player and only a great coach like Nagelsmann (maybe the best in the world right now) knows how to use him. That fuck Low doesn't. Alreay threw Werner under the bus after the game.
I did see the replay. Funny, I was writing a Werner post as you wrote this. ^^^

I agree.

I don't see how the DFB doesn't can Löw right now. They won't, but all reason and logic says he needs to go ASAP. The 2006-2017 Mannschaft beats North Macedonia by 4 goals.
Need to shit can Oliver Bier (belly) hoff too. He is responsible for Low still there.

Speaking of Werner, what is up with him? He was clinical with Leipzig, a world class club. It's not just because he went to the EPL that he can't find goal. He went from clinical to...meh.
Because Nagelsmann is a genious. He extracts the best of who he has. No one at Chelsea has to figure out to use Werner. Werner needs space or he is useless.

Need to shit can Oliver Bier (belly) hoff too. He is responsible for Low still there.
Yeah, he's a big time enabler.

You see the articles recently that Kroos is a big Löw guy and may've suggested to Löw that he drop Müller, Hummels and Boateng after the 2018 WC debacle? If that is even remotely true, I'd be pretty disappointed with Kroos.

Yeah, he's a big time enabler.

You see the articles recently that Kroos is a big Löw guy and may've suggested to Löw that he drop Müller, Hummels and Boateng after the 2018 WC debacle? If that is even remotely true, I'd be pretty disappointed with Kroos.
Kroos is an idiot. I heard that. Kroos should not be there either after his debacle at end of South Korea game.

Me when I looked at my ESPN app for the UEFA qualifying scores and saw the Germany final score.
Bill Hader Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live