Poll Worst HC to win a natty from start of the BCS era through now

Worst natty winning HC?

• Total voters
Gotta go with Chizik. Was nothing special at Iowa State, was nothing special at Auburn until he landed a generational talent at QB for one year, fell off the map after Cam including going 3-9 and getting fired just two years removed from the natty and Gus Malzahn immediately gets them back to the NCG.

Orgeron and Coker are pretty bad too, but at least they had multiple good seasons outside of their natty run

This was very close between Chizik, Orgeron, and Jimbo. Went with Jimbo because he gets way more undeserved money than the other two.

Part of me thinks Les Miles should be listed near the top, but the natty winning Les Miles and the Les Miles his last few years at LSU were not the same coach. That QB that threw like a million pick 6’s one year at LSU broke Les

Only reason I included tater salad is to avoid the 16363646 nO PoTATo SaLAd!!!11 retard posts

now you look like a retard for other things..

2/10

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

Coker and then Chizik.

Les Miles, stunk it up at Kansas after the natty.

To me it's clearly Orgeron and Gene Chizik but in the end, Chizik could coach circles around Orgeron who's nothing but a big dumb goofball who big dumb LSU fans think is cute and funny.
Joe Brady should get the credit for that NC, not Orgeron.

Part of me thinks Les Miles should be listed near the top, but the natty winning Les Miles and the Les Miles his last few years at LSU were not the same coach. That QB that threw like a million pick 6’s one year at LSU broke Les
I didn't think Les believed in the forward pass.