Worst head coach that you had to endure from your favorite team?

Does Fickell's 6-7 season as interim HC count?

Also is that nickname for Urban making fun of him because he didn't live downtown?

I had low expectations for Fickell bc of the situation he was put in so I can't even say I was necessarily disappointed

Once heard someone describe Cooper as the best coach Michigan ever had lol.

His inability to beat Michigan drive me insane but the guy has some really good teams and players and Ohio State was never really bad under him

So, while I disliked him, I guess I should count myself kinda lucky as a fan with him being the worst one of my lifetime.

His inability to beat Michigan drive me insane but the guy has some really good teams and players and Ohio State was never really bad under him

So, while I disliked him, I guess I should count myself kinda lucky as a fan with him being the worst one of my lifetime.
Dude was 111-43 as our HC and won a few nice games but he couldn't beat michigan to save his life.

Dude was 111-43 as our HC and won a few nice games but he couldn't beat michigan to save his life.
Yeah for some reason he just became totally inept when he played Michigan, tOSU probably could have had at least 2 NCs during his tenure.

Yeah for some reason he just became totally inept when he played Michigan, tOSU probably could have had at least 2 NCs during his tenure.

Not yet, but he is trending in the wrong direction.

Dude finally gave up play calling and went all in this off season so this will be a prove that he isn't John Cooper year

Then the year he does beat Michigan he loses to a bad Michigan State team. The 98 squad was really good too

1-3, and they were cheating just as much then as they, OSU, UGA and pretty much every team is now
They were filming teams illegally with iPhones in the 90s?

Also the whole world knows Day would've demolished michigan in 2020, no reason to deny it. Taking away a win because the other team chickened out doesn't get held against him.

They were filming teams illegally with iPhones in the 90s?

Also the whole world knows Day would've demolished michigan in 2020, no reason to deny it. Taking away a win because the other team chickened out doesn't get held against him.
They were filming with whatever was available at the team. Every team cheats. Always has, always will.

Game didn’t happen, but considering Day’s track record against Harbaugh, I’m thinking Michigan wins that game pretty easily

They were filming with whatever was available at the team. Every team cheats. Always has, always will.

Game didn’t happen, but considering Day’s track record against Harbaugh, I’m thinking Michigan wins that game pretty easily
Interesting perspective, I'll give you that.

In my lifetime, 1970 to present.

All of them that weren’t named Paul “Bear” Bryant or Nick Saban.

Dead heat between Derek Dooley and Jeremy Pruitt.
Dooley is actually a good person.

Pruitt is below a skid mark in things that have a redeemable quality.

Harsin.

Not just wasted years but set the program back.

You don't know true misery unless you've had to deal with Tom Cable and Paul Petrino.

Dooley is actually a good person.

Pruitt is below a skid mark in things that have a redeemable quality.
I liked him as a person, just a terrible head coach.

UCF’s WoAT HC? It’s definitely that idiot from Auburn they have right now.

UCF HC’s records since 2009, discounting FCS wins: O’Leary went 51-32 (.614%), Frost went 17-7 (.708%), and Heupel went 26-8 (.765%).

Through 3 seasons as HC, the ex-Auburn idiot is 21-16 (.567%) with his team regressing every season so far. His teams have also blown a lot of double-digit leads in just 3 seasons (13 pts @ Navy, 28 pts @ USF, 28 pts vs Baylor, 14 pts @ TX Tech, 14 pts vs GT).