Wow ... poor AZ ... Fisch to UW

If or when this is final, good hire.
The only thing I could see why he wouldn't take this, path to the CFP is way easier in the Big12 and he has a good thing going in Arizona and some talent there. At UW he is going to have to totally rebuild and the path to the CFP is way harder

The only thing I could see why he wouldn't take this, path to the CFP is way easier in the Big12 and he has a good thing going in Arizona and some talent there. At UW he is going to have to totally rebuild and the path to the CFP is way harder

Is it though? The Big 12 is going to be a 1 bid league most years meaning you have to win the league. In the Big Ten, you can finish in the top 4 and make the CFP.

I'm glad that Oklahoma could help this man into a better job by beating the Sooners in a Bowl Game.

If he's as good as Bill Stewart was, Washington will be golden.

Arizona fans are so depressing they ain't even complaining that much about their coach potentially leaving. The hottest post on their Twitter page is telling a player happy birthday.

Arizona fans are so depressing they ain't even complaining that much about their coach potentially leaving. The hottest post on their Twitter page is telling a player happy birthday.
They don't care about football....at all...

AZ is a basketball school.

T-MAC could make some serious money in the portal. It will be interesting to see if he follows Fisch to UW, stays at Zone or decides to cash in.

T-MAC could make some serious money in the portal. It will be interesting to see if he follows Fisch to UW, stays at Zone or decides to cash in.
With so many of UW players leaving, my guess is any Arizona player who is wanting to return to college is going to transfer to UW.

I don't buy Fisch as being as great as people talked about him this season.

Still feels like a panic buy. Doesn't he only have one winning season as HC?

And in some light he looks like Joe from Impractical Jokers and in other light he looks like a rough Gus Malzhan

Prior to this season he was 6-18 as Arizona's head coach with his first season being 1-11.