Wow ... poor AZ ... Fisch to UW

Fisch's career record needs some context. He took over a very rough situation and led them to a top 11 finish in year 3.

Is the long NFL coordinator and position coach journeyman a program builder or was he a one flash in the pan one good season type of guy? I guess the entertaining thing is we all get to watch and see.

It's not his record that gives me pause. Not sure he fits culturally and I can't see him being a long term coach for the team.

We will see if more kids hit the portal after he's on campus.

At least UW fans can rest easy knowing Fisch will never leave them after a promising season for a better job. Fucking DeBoer
Is this a purposeful back handed compliment? Because Fisch just did to Arizona what DeBoer did to UW and given most of Fisch's experience is in the NFL, my guess is that is where he ultimately wants to be a head coach and if he is successful at UW I am sure he will be looking to go to the NFL.

At least UW fans can rest easy knowing Fisch will never leave them after a promising season for a better job. Fucking DeBoer
I've been saying I don't like the idea of this hire. For that reason.

Is this a purposeful back handed compliment? Because Fisch just did to Arizona what DeBoer did to UW and given most of Fisch's experience is in the NFL, my guess is that is where he ultimately wants to be a head coach and if he is successful at UW I am sure he will be looking to go to the NFL.

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

It's not his record that gives me pause. Not sure he fits culturally and I can't see him being a long term coach for the team.

We will see if more kids hit the portal after he's on campus.
He will bring all those studs from Arizona with him to fill the UW players who have left.

Honestly, since DeBoer left the cupboard bare in Seattle, I think this hire just filled your cupboard up better than if DeBoer returned.

I've been saying I don't like the idea of this hire. For that reason.

The Fisch hire should help UW in the short term. He's likely bringing a lot of Arizona players with him from a team that was expected to be pretty good. I also think he's a better recruiter than people realize. Arizona just simply doesn't have the resources that are available at UW.

The biggest concern would be his potential NFL or Florida ambitions.

He will bring all those studs from Arizona with him to fill the UW players who have left.

Honestly, since DeBoer left the cupboard bare in Seattle, I think this hire just filled your cupboard up better than if DeBoer returned.
I'd rather have the guy that takes longer to get back on top of the mountain with more lumps up front that has a decent chance to stay, than a rental coach that might keep the skid from going too deep but is very unlikely to be on the team 4 years from now and we start it all over again.

The Fisch hire should help UW in the short term. He's likely bringing a lot of Arizona players with him from a team that was expected to be pretty good. I also think he's a better recruiter than people realize. Arizona just simply doesn't have the resources that are available at UW.

The biggest concern would be his potential NFL or Florida ambitions.
If only Pete stayed one or two more years as Seahawks HC Fisch could've used this a great stepping stone to the Seahawks job

Arizona=/=Washington

Fuck I wish I was in the the NW too instead of here.