Wow ... poor AZ ... Fisch to UW

The short story is it's business. There's no love of the game, loyalty to programs, it's a goddamn for $$$ business and that's why I have no qualms demanding these mofos go entertain me. I bought a goddamn $40 baseball cap for this!

It is a business but it seems weird that UW would want him. He just seems like the moment he takes the job, he will be eyeing another job. Basically Mario Cristobal

Does Fisch deserve to be ripped for going to UW?
From Arizona fans probably.

But again, I don't blame DeBoer went to Alabama. I'm not that big of a dumbass, I get it. I even said that somewhere on here when the rumors first started. I don't like that the players found out via ESPN, I don't like that he didn't take responsibility for pursuing the job when he did tell the team, I don't like that he seemed to string UW along while knowing he was going to take the job. I don't like how he happens to have the same agent as Saban and how questionable things look over the last month looking back and knowing a deal was ready for him to sign but he wanted to wait.

The fan in me says fuck him and I hope he eats all the shit at Bama. But also, I get why he would take that job.

From Arizona fans probably.

But again, I don't blame DeBoer went to Alabama. I'm not that big of a dumbass, I get it. I even said that somewhere on here when the rumors first started. I don't like that the players found out via ESPN, I don't like that he didn't take responsibility for pursuing the job when he did tell the team, I don't like that he seemed to string UW along while knowing he was going to take the job. I don't like how he happens to have the same agent as Saban and how questionable things look over the last month looking back and knowing a deal was ready for him to sign but he wanted to wait.

The fan in me says fuck him and I hope he eats all the shit at Bama. But also, I get why he would take that job.

My suggestion is too give him a nickname that makes you feel better. I've got Slick Willie and Meathead Mario

My suggestion is too give him a nickname that makes you feel better. I've got Slick Willie and Meathead Mario
614de537ea516c274f9c95e722fbf9d5.gif

UW will be his 16th school/organization that Fisch has been a part of since his coaching career started 27 years ago.

UW will be his 16th school/organization that Fisch has been a part of since his coaching career started 27 years ago.
Yep. And 100% won't be his last.

If turns out to be sub par he'll be fired and if he puts a couple of great seasons together he's off to the NFL