WWE Network

While watching Peacock I have yet to see any promoting or anything mentioning that the WWE Network, or WWE content will be coming to Peacock....The article I read a while back said it was coming to Peacock like March 18th. We are now in March and I haven't heard anything more.

Has WWE promoted this move on their shows? Like how they overwhelmingly promoted Smackdown's move to FOX? Seems like a pretty big deal to have your subscription streaming service being switched to another service.

WWE on Peacock is horrible. I'd gladly pay 9.99 for the Network. Peacock doesnt even have anything in it's archives. The Attitude Era is non existent.

Vince must've made a ton on this move, otherwise I dont see why he would do such a thing.

WWE on Peacock is horrible. I'd gladly pay 9.99 for the Network. Peacock doesnt even have anything in it's archives. The Attitude Era is non existent.

Vince must've made a ton on this move, otherwise I dont see why he would do such a thing.

he sold the us the rights for more than he makes from it in its entirety right now, and has limited content creation requirements that he can just continue to throw on the network for international fans.

but no surprise.

plus peacock streams like 45 seconds behind my Canadian friends

Nitro hasn't been uploaded on Peacock yet, which blows. Nitro and pro wrestling from the 1980s/1990s was the main reason why I subscribed to the WWE Network. I'm not a fan of modern day wrestling, it does nothing for me.

Nitro hasn't been uploaded on Peacock yet, which blows. Nitro and pro wrestling from the 1980s/1990s was the main reason why I subscribed to the WWE Network. I'm not a fan of modern day wrestling, it does nothing for me.

I get it.

too much spot fest, not enough story telling and psychology

WWE currently is unwatchable without fans. I have no idea why Vince hasnt moved it to Florida or Texas so he can get fans in the arena. Having TV screens lined up with virtual fans is ridiculous and no fans in the arena absolutely ruins the product.

I havent watched WWE in over a year because of it.

WWE currently is unwatchable without fans. I have no idea why Vince hasnt moved it to Florida or Texas so he can get fans in the arena. Having TV screens lined up with virtual fans is ridiculous and no fans in the arena absolutely ruins the product.

I havent watched WWE in over a year because of it.

1) WWE is in Florida. Has been the entire time.

2) it’s not that bad. The bigger issue is the creative stuff. Just so bad. Not having fans has made it better In some ways since the they’re allowed to tell the story. Look what happened to WM when they rewrote the entire script a month out, total fucking disaster.

Peacock seems to be getting a lot of the older RAW's and PPV's. Currently watching '98 RAW's and it is amazing just how great WWE used to be. I mean Stone Cold vs The Rock was a normal Monday night RAW. Title matches were common and the crowd actually responded to spots.

Peacock seems to be getting a lot of the older RAW's and PPV's. Currently watching '98 RAW's and it is amazing just how great WWE used to be. I mean Stone Cold vs The Rock was a normal Monday night RAW. Title matches were common and the crowd actually responded to spots.

instead now they cheer for steaming garbage like Botchy Lynch, who can’t act and who makes hogan look like Bret hart

instead now they cheer for steaming garbage like Botchy Lynch, who can’t act and who makes hogan look like Bret hart
I havent watched WWE since probably when I tuned in and out from time to time in 2019. I havent watched a minute of it since the crowd went away.

I havent watched WWE since probably when I tuned in and out from time to time in 2019. I havent watched a minute of it since the crowd went away.

so you saw the aforementioned garbage.

she’s fortunately barely been around since the crowd went away due to pregnancy.

honestly don’t miss the fans. They work harder to get themselves over.

no fans let wwe tell stories that wouldn’t have gotten to develop if you listened to fickle fans