You're dead.

I die every night.

Shit gets old.

I thought it was a cool story. Nobody knows shit...but I believe him.
Excited Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

thats about all it was.

I feel like your brain could do all kinds of acrobatics when drifting off.
Probably. Just like the really good, real dreams you have only come when you're having a deeeep sleep. Then your bladder wakes you up, and no matter how you try you can't fly like Superman when you go back to sleep.

Probably. Just like the really good, real dreams you have only come when you're having a deeeep sleep. Then your bladder wakes you up, and no matter how you try you can't fly like Superman when you go back to sleep.
I have definitely had a few that I was more than a little pissed off that I woke up.

This dude is on Surviving Death.

Season one is on Netflix. Some real cool stories on that show. You should check it out.

The doctor lady that drowns was my favorite.

Good for you. There are other people who post here. Have a Snickers.
Glad to hear it. Sometimes I wonder if everything here is just all made up in my mind. At which point, there'd be some fucked up opinions rooted in the darkest depths of my mind I'd have to confront, but as long as that's not the case... no snickers. just gin and i guess salad for tonight. oh well, pretty dull.

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
Glad to hear it. Sometimes I wonder if everything here is just all made up in my mind. At which point, there'd be some fucked up opinions rooted in the darkest depths of my mind I'd have to confront, but as long as that's not the case... no snickers. just gin and i guess salad for tonight. oh well, pretty dull.
Rockstar.

I had Sonic corn dogs and homemade cheesy-bacon tots with a cherry limeade.

...and some funky hybrid action courtesy of my SIL.

Hope I die tonight. I can’t wait to see y’all reaction when you realize you and everything around you was all a silly dream I had as I died on the operating table when I had my gall bladder removed. :happy: