You're dead.

Oh I believe it. Thats why you'll be getting the pineapple treatment when yer down thar in ol' Hades
Axlh.gif
Pfft. I'll be the pineapple.

Ahh, nothing like slam-dunking on deaths to show what a giant POS you are.

You're not disguising your glee very well.
Like you wouldn't laugh at some moron taunting a bear or taking some dumbass selfie

You're not disguising your glee very well.
'Im not happy to see people dying from this virus. I also am not feeling bad for people who are spouting off about stuff they know nothing about, and then dying from it. They chose to be outwardly against a vaccine, and then the disease kills them, its just kind of ironic. Im not laughing, but not shedding a single tear either.

'Im not happy to see people dying from this virus. I also am not feeling bad for people who are spouting off about stuff they know nothing about, and then dying from it. They chose to be outwardly against a vaccine, and then the disease kills them, its just kind of ironic. Im not laughing, but shedding a single tear either.
Thanks for the update

Ahh, nothing like slam-dunking on deaths to show what a giant POS you are.
There are a shit ton of these people, that have been so outwardly opposed to anything related to the virus, that when they die from it, they shouldn't be afforded any sympathy.

Its like if someone was all over social media screaming about not getting their kids vaccinated because they don't want their kids to be autistic. Then their kids end up getting measles, mumps, or something. Do I feel bad for them?

Fuck'em.

• 100!
Reactions: Me
There are a shit ton of these people, that have been so outwardly opposed to anything related to the virus, that when they die from it, they shouldn't be afforded any sympathy.

Its like if someone was all over social media screaming about not getting their kids vaccinated because they don't want their kids to be autistic. Then their kids end up getting measles, mumps, or something. Do I feel bad for them?

Fuck'em.
I don't feel bad for them either. I'm also not rushing here to use it as ammunition in some limp dick online feud.

I don't feel bad for them either. I'm also not rushing here to use it as ammunition in some limp dick online feud.
I am trying to save Juices life by showing him he shouldn't be taking his dog's heartworm meds

I was the joker on shrooms for 5 hours at a concert in west palm FL. Thank God social media not around in the 90s
Coral Sky Ampitheatre has never been the same.

This guys seems legit. Crazy how the most minor surgery can kill you so fast.