You're dead.

Rockstar.

I had Sonic corn dogs and homemade cheesy-bacon tots with a cherry limeade.

...and some funky hybrid action courtesy of my SIL.

Hope I die tonight. I can’t wait to see y’all reaction when you realize you and everything around you was all a silly dream I had as I died on the operating table when I had my gall bladder removed. :happy:

I know what I'm dreaming about tonight. Gonna be awesome.

Rockstar.

I had Sonic corn dogs and homemade cheesy-bacon tots with a cherry limeade.

...and some funky hybrid action courtesy of my SIL.

Hope I die tonight. I can’t wait to see y’all reaction when you realize you and everything around you was all a silly dream I had as I died on the operating table when I had my gall bladder removed. :happy:
Haley Joel Osment Movie GIF

All of you are goin' ta hell. 'Cept for @JuiceTheGator
I have no desire to interface with those that must interface with you on any regularly scheduled basis....I don't provide therapy or triage.

Thanks anywho. :yo:

lmao @ all the atheist weirdos getting all rustled about this thread.

There is no such thing as matter. Stop believing the façade you know as reality.

• Rainbow
Reactions: Me
Where does the facade begin, and where does it end?
There is literally nothing underneath you - only organized energy (Light) for your happy existence. That's just science. You can do what you want with it...it's all a show and a test.

That man is a good storyteller. And I think he is telling the truth about what he believes happened.

That man is a good storyteller. And I think he is telling the truth about what he believes happened.
Yeah, ya never know.

I still like watching those shows with some dude telling about seeing bigfoot or a UFO or whatever. The guy either thinks he saw it or is making it up to get on TV. Either way, I enjoy a good yarn.