10 Bold Predictions for 2024

Patience, maggot. When you get there, you may speak. You ain't earned shit yet.
sure. enjoy 5th place in the conference. oh wait thats about where they been finishing anyway.

Thankfully he won't have to worry about that, barring a fairly unlikely conference championship or playoff matchup. They dodge each other in the regular season.
Shit my bad, you're right.

Even Rutgers has more wins than you in the B1G. We don't talk game until we got game.
oregon could have more BigTen wins in 2 years time than Rutgers has amassed in 10

Michigan will repeat ... I always pick Michigan to go 15-0 - why stop!!!
I love the optimism. It will be an uphill battle but stranger things have happened, that's for sure.

I love the optimism. It will be an uphill battle but stranger things have happened, that's for sure.
The measure of a good team is the transition from one coach to another. ohio state did an excellent job from Suburban Meyer to Ryan Day. Let’s see how Sherrone Moore does. Should Moore go 0-12, I will still support the team and coach.

The measure of a good team is the transition from one coach to another. ohio state did an excellent job from Suburban Meyer to Ryan Day. Let’s see how Sherrone Moore does. Should Moore go 0-12, I will still support the team and coach.
They're still a talented team. They're going to have a solid season even with the gauntlet of a schedule. I would prefer you are 11-0 when you come to Columbus.

They're still a talented team. They're going to have a solid season even with the gauntlet of a schedule. I would prefer you are 11-0 when you come to Columbus.
Ain't nothing better than beating an undefeated ohio state :beer2:

1. Texas wins the SEC again, and this time from INSIDE the conference. Not really that bold of a predict since we won it last year. I apologize.

Even Rutgers has more wins than you in the B1G. We don't talk game until we got game.
they also have beaten tosu more times than y'all have in over 10 seasons

they won't even make it to the middle of September...

1708784211249.png

And Oregon has zero wins in the B1G
they got a win over tosu who is in the BiG... more recently than y'all and it was in the regular season too...in columbus

they won't even make it to the middle of September...

View attachment 116503

s9471.jpg