10 Bold Predictions for 2024

s9471.jpg
1708784949811.png

1. Texas wins the SEC again, and this time from INSIDE the conference. Not really that bold of a predict since we won it last year. I apologize.
1. Texas has to win the SEC before Texas can win the SEC again. A 1-0 in the SEC does not a conference champion make. Roll your ass on back to the kiddie pool boy and learn how to wade first. Over in the adult pool is where all the SEC teams are, not just one. Next season you gonna find that out. Try not to drown and sink to the bottom. But when you drown, you drown.

OU will win AT LEAST 10 games in their inaugural season of SEC domination.
mean chihuahua dog GIF

OU will win AT LEAST 10 games in their inaugural season of SEC domination.
mean chihuahua dog GIF
well you set your self up with three easy wins in OOC, again..

The 2024 college football season will be cancelled...

along with EVERYTHING else...

as a massive solar eruption wipes out all life on earth...

but before they die, Buckeye fans will still insist that the Wolverines cheated and that their natty deserves an asterisk.

President Trump will welcome the Football National Champion Duke Blue Devils to the White House acknowledging their victory over Mike Elko and the Texas A&M Aggies under the College Football Playoff.

That’s a bold prediction bitches. The rest of these predictions are just lame ass guessing.

President Trump will welcome the Football National Champion Duke Blue Devils to the White House acknowledging their victory over Mike Elko and the Texas A&M Aggies under the College Football Playoff.

That’s a bold prediction bitches. The rest of these predictions are just lame ass guessing.
Mine can not be called lame ass guessing … delusional yes, but not lame ass guessing.

Michigan will repeat ... I always pick Michigan to go 15-0 - why stop!!!