2020 NBA Playoffs

how much insurance you think cp has to sell to forget this game??

sad peanut butter GIF by For Everest

Lakers and Rockets:
This one is much easier than the other West series. Much like with POR, much like with pretty much any team, the question is who is guarding Bron and AD? Lakers gonna kill them on the boards. Rockets only chance is shooting lights out 4 times and the Lakers aren't exactly shabby on defense. Lakers in 5. Russ and Harden are gonna have to show me that they deserve more respect than that.

what a sequence that was.

It sucks to watch my Celtics lose this way but what an incredible 20 seconds of basketball that was

Just saw it. has there been an ending like that since the Duncan-Fisher finish?

Over/under on Jamal Murray points tonight?

Clippers whooping that azzzzzzz...........

Lakers and Rockets:
This one is much easier than the other West series. Much like with POR, much like with pretty much any team, the question is who is guarding Bron and AD? Lakers gonna kill them on the boards. Rockets only chance is shooting lights out 4 times and the Lakers aren't exactly shabby on defense. Lakers in 5. Russ and Harden are gonna have to show me that they deserve more respect than that.
Lakers aren't disciplined enough defensively for Houston, they will get lulled into a perimeter shoot out. AD will get his, early then go MIA in the 4th. Rockets in 7.

Lakers aren't disciplined enough defensively for Houston, they will get lulled into a perimeter shoot out. AD will get his, early then go MIA in the 4th. Rockets in 7.
the office lol GIF

C'mon, Lakers!!!!

LMAO.

Well, Vogel blinked first.. AD will now move to C and LBJ will be at the 4.. Harden and Westbrook:

1599322614574.png