2020 NBA Playoffs

LeBron is just a fucking basketball machine. He's incredible. He's amazing.

LeBron is just a fucking basketball machine. He's incredible. He's amazing.
And insufferable with his complaining. But what a cyborg at 35 to be doing this.

Lakers aren't disciplined enough defensively for Houston, they will get lulled into a perimeter shoot out. AD will get his, early then go MIA in the 4th. Rockets in 7.
LMAO.

yeah.. tonight Lebron owned the basket.. Really disappointed with the rockets in the last two 4th quarters. Harden needed to attack the defense before it could set the double team.. Oh well on to Thursday night, hopefully House can play, especially if RoCo is out smh

Playoff Rondo!!!

yeah.. tonight Lebron owned the basket.. Really disappointed with the rockets in the last two 4th quarters. Harden needed to attack the defense before it could set the double team.. Oh well on to Thursday night, hopefully House can play, especially if RoCo is out smh

They were worn down in the 4th. The same thing happened in the 4th quarter in game 2.

They were worn down in the 4th. The same thing happened in the 4th quarter in game 2.
I know but they have to fight through it. Rivers has been really bad this entire series and he's on a short leash, which is bad because there's only a 7 man rotation going on. Not sure what the hell House did but we need him for tomorrow night.

Lakers taking out Javale and Dwight, inserting Morris has turned in favor for the Lakers.. They are playing small.. other than the fact that AD is almost a 7 footer and LBJ is a mismatch in the paint.. this is what Houston wanted.

I'm ordering deer antler spray for the entire team

From Kirk Goldsberry...

Postseason 3s
  • 2013-14: 44.6 3s per game | 27.9% of total shots

• 2014-15: 51.1 | 30.2%

• 2015-16: 51.5 | 31.0%

• 2016-17: 58.2 | 34.8%

• 2017-18: 59.8 | 35.5%

• 2018-19: 65.9 | 37.9%

• 2019-20: 74.8 | 43.4%
The 3-point revolution isn't slowing down or even plateauing. It's ramping up and reforming conventional wisdom at breakneck speed. Is this even the same sport?

The game has changed, and if you can't shoot 3s, you can't win playoff games.

Check this out:
  • Per Second Spectrum tracking data, the eight 2020 conference semifinalists have logged around 39 3-point attempts per 100 possessions in both their wins and losses.

• They've also logged nearly identical shot quality metrics in those wins and losses. The expected effective field goal percentage for all of their 3s based on shot location, shooter movement and defender distance has hovered around 52% on average. That ticks up to 53% if you're taking into account the quality of the shooter.

• But there's a massive difference in shooting luck in playoff wins and losses. On average, playoffs winners are logging eFGs 12 percentage points greater than playoff losers -- despite the shot qualities only differing by around 1 percentage point no matter the result.

celtics smoke toronto again tonight

110-92

another 20-5 start or so, and its ovah.

Hope you're right. You smokin' anything right now? I mean I'd like to see Smart get 10 steals.

GO CELTICS!
my commute is 7 mins. dabs by 5:15

giggity

Looking like another Lakers-Celtics showdown.

Ho-hum.

Looking like another Lakers-Celtics showdown.

Ho-hum.
If this happens I got an extra two days of vacation care of my boss and a bet.
I made the bet with him before the season.
Id love that.

Ugly first quarter of shooting.

I know but they have to fight through it. Rivers has been really bad this entire series and he's on a short leash, which is bad because there's only a 7 man rotation going on. Not sure what the hell House did but we need him for tomorrow night.

Lakers taking out Javale and Dwight, inserting Morris has turned in favor for the Lakers.. They are playing small.. other than the fact that AD is almost a 7 footer and LBJ is a mismatch in the paint.. this is what Houston wanted.

I'm ordering deer antler spray for the entire team

Part of the problem for the Rockets is that when the Lakers go "small", they're still a good bit bigger than the Rockets. AD is 7 ft., Lebron is 6'9", Kuzma and Morris are both 6'8". The Rockets "bigs" range from 6'5"-6'7"

Add to that coming off a tough 7 game series with the Thunder and it takes a toll.

Maybe throw in a couple of cases of Red Bull with the deer antler spray. lol

That should have been a jump ball not a timeout.
The NBA loves pushing everything to 7 games.

Damn, what a game