2020 season thread

Damn you nascar, another lie.

Now they're firing engines at 3pm instead of 2 pm. I think they just said. Who knows.
No, 4 pm central.

Now they're firing engines at 3pm instead of 2 pm. I think they just said. Who knows.
still moisture on the track. They are drying it right now you can hear officials or see it live on nascar.com
good news is. doesnt look like it is gonna rain anymore today so they should finally get the race in today. :thumb:

still moisture on the track. They are drying it right now you can hear officials or see it live on nascar.com
good news is. doesnt look like it is gonna rain anymore today so they should finally get the race in today. :thumb:
The announcer just literally said that the track is dry when I turned it on.

As I saw jet driers going around and crew members with fans on the pit stalls, and blowers going down pit road.

Then he said engines will fire at 4 and now back to IMSA.

I watched those dryers go around in circles for 2 hours yesterday when they were pretending they were going to have a race.

The announcer just literally said that the track is dry when I turned it on.

As I saw jet driers going around and crew members with fans on the pit stalls, and blowers going down pit road.

Then he said engines will fire at 4 and now back to IMSA.

I watched those dryers go around in circles for 2 hours yesterday when they were pretending they were going to have a race.
well I can see on Nascar.com right now. The track isn't dry. it is close though

well I can see on Nascar.com right now. The track isn't dry. it is close though
Oh I understand. Like I said I've watched it on nascar.com also.

I do know what the announcer said however.

Oh I understand. Like I said I've watched it on nascar.com also.

I do know what the announcer said however.
yeah I didnt hear the announcer. he is obviously wrong LOL

yeah I didnt hear the announcer. he is obviously wrong LOL
I'm just sick of nascar stringing me along. It's starting to remind me of Pelosi and the stimulus bullshit.

At this point, I’m ready to just say fuck it, call Clint Bowyer the winner and get all the equipment to Martinsville

At this point, I’m ready to just say fuck it, call Clint Bowyer the winner and get all the equipment to Martinsville
I want to see Harvick get his lap back and charge through the field.

I want to see Harvick get his lap back and charge through the field.
I hope that happens, but a pancaked side on a mile and a half will be tough to overcome. Top 20 is the realistic goal right now IMO. I’ve been wrong before though. But Harvick runs a more trimmed out package than anyone else for straightaway speed, so he already has less downforce than the competition. Gonna be tough

Finally we're moving.

And a wreck.

Harvick should be back on the lead lap.

42 and 43.

42 slid up in front of 11, 11 bumped him sideways and he took out the 43.

Harvick's blowing through the field. I had to go up the list to 7th place to find a car turning laps as fast as he was.

He's up to 21st now with a caution for debris.

Harvick up to 15th at end of 1st stage, Clint Bowyer wins 1st stage, Martin Truex 2nd.

Harvick up to 8th.

Bowman leading but didn't get tires, lots of front tires on the pit stop worn to the cord, wondering if he'll hold up.

51 wrecks on lap 134, caution.

Harvick ran good for quite a while but with around 70 to go he has an ill handling car and has dropped to 19th.