2020 season thread

nice racing......to all the idiots who say they just turn left id like to see them do that

well the final points for the top 16 was gonna be pretty interesting. Until this last yellow

Fuck you Hamlin

i disagree and newman is a fucktard......but hey :beer2:
its all good.
BTW Reddick is one of the guys I like out of all these new faces.
But a bad move is a bad move.

All on Riddick with 8 to go. I understand trying to win but he moved up way to early.

2nd one Hamlin bumped Logano and Logano could only save it so many times

Didn’t get to watch. Sounds like it was a typical Daytona race. Back to real racing next weekend

Stupid ass JGR drivers wrecked the leader in both Xfinity and Cup races this weekend.

Career win 57 for Harvick, might be the luckiest of his career.

Temporarily moves him to 9th on the all time win list.

That might have been the worst move of Truex's career. I don't remember him ever just misjudging that badly. Not a Chase Elliott fan, but he has every right to be pissed.

Hell of a run for Austin Dillon too.

Stupid ass JGR drivers wrecked the leader in both Xfinity and Cup races this weekend.
KBM truck having issues late greatly altered the results of the Truck Race too. I bet on Moffitt, so I wasn't too happy.

Career win 57 for Harvick, might be the luckiest of his career.

Temporarily moves him to 9th on the all time win list.

That might have been the worst move of Truex's career. I don't remember him ever just misjudging that badly. Not a Chase Elliott fan, but he has every right to be pissed.

Hell of a run for Austin Dillon too.
Gragson and Harrison Burton threw fists over less than than that. That was between a JGR and a JRM(which is pretty much just Hendrick's Busch program) driver too.

When it’s your year it’s your year. My boy Harvick falling ass backwards into wins. First at the Brickyard and now here...HELL YEAH!!!

When it’s your year it’s your year. My boy Harvick falling ass backwards into wins. First at the Brickyard and now here...HELL YEAH!!!
He probably had an 8-10 place car last night. Used pit strategy to get up to 4th, then he ran a clean race while the 3 ahead of him didn't. Luckiest win of his career.

But for the Brickyard, that was strategy. They knew Hamlin had excessive wear on the right front, and Harvick stayed just close enough to force Hamlin to push the car and the tire popped.

Dillon really hung it out on the last turn, not sure how he didn't wreck. Give him credit for going for it.

Dillon really hung it out on the last turn, not sure how he didn't wreck. Give him credit for going for it.

Night and day between Austin and his dad at Darlington in a cup car.

IMO the move Riddick made at Daytona last week is the same as what Hamlin did Saturday and Truex did last night. Just that Hamlin I was ok with because it came within 5 to 10 miles of the end of the race. Riddick and Truex did it too early.

Night and day between Austin and his dad at Darlington in a cup car.

IMO the move Riddick made at Daytona last week is the same as what Hamlin did Saturday and Truex did last night. Just that Hamlin I was ok with because it came within 5 to 10 miles of the end of the race. Riddick and Truex did it too early.
Reddick was trying to race his way into the playoffs and Truex was trying to make a move that would have likely won him the race and guaranteed himself a spot in the next round of the playoffs. Denny Hamlin wasn't racing for points and took out a Busch regular fighting for the championship. Hamlin definitely looks the worst of the 3 mentioned

Reddick was trying to race his way into the playoffs and Truex was trying to make a move that would have likely won him the race and guaranteed himself a spot in the next round of the playoffs. Denny Hamlin wasn't racing for points and took out a Busch regular fighting for the championship. Hamlin definitely looks the worst of the 3 mentioned

All three look bad, but Hamlin's was a lot closer to the end of the race. Hamlin also was doing all he could to not hit Castain.

All three look bad, but Hamlin's was a lot closer to the end of the race. Hamlin also was doing all he could to not hit Castain.
He has over 40 Cup wins and is racing against guys just trying to even make it to the Cup Series, and he has a responsibility to not tear up any drivers racing for points. He can't be the one not in control of his car. It was less than 10 to go for Reddick and he had to win to make the playoffs. Truex makes that pass, he advances to the next round. Hamlin had nothing to gain, all he did was tear up one of Kaulig Racing's cars