2020 season thread

If Jordan's ownership skills with the Hornets are any indication, Wallace's best hope is that Hamlin makes the important decisions.

Car #23 for Jumpman Motorsports? Actually, Nike owns Jumpman I think. It'll probably be JordanHamlin Racing or something like that

Remember just a couple years ago when Hamlin was “done” with Bubba?

But Bubba is probably the best you can do for a new team since he has a bunch of sponsors tied to him.

And it’s also good that another team that intends to compete is good with the 95 going over to Spire, which means it’ll be back there with the 00 and 77.

Also, I think Hamlin will be the first active driver to own a team he doesn’t drive for since Earnhardt Sr and DEI.

Reminder: Keep Teresa away from Denny Hamlin.
That bitch ruined what was once a damn good team.

If Dale didn’t die and just went on to retire, DEI would have been the top team in the sport.

NBA players also tend to have better luck as NASCAR team owners than NFL players(not coaches obviously).

Brad Daugherty’s team has been around over a decade and has always had sponsors.

Randy Moss, Dan Marino, Brett Favre, Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach all failed as team owners.

Pretty standard race for Vegas. Not many cautions. One of the few cautions they had came in the middle of green flag pit stops late, so it jumbled up the running order. Hamlin had the car to beat, Kurt Busch got his first ever win at his hometown track

I’m really liking the schedule I saw for next year.

Indianapolis Road Course instead of the Brickyard, Road America, COTA and Darlington gets two races

EjMCu_ZXgAg_N0u

I love it. I love the fact that there will be a dirt track race, I love that the Indianapolis Road Course will replace the Brickyard, I love that Darlington is getting a second race, I love that a Texas race is being replaced with COTA.

2022 will be even better when Auto Club will be a short track.

If they are doing that many add Laguna Secs. That is one track I would love to see stock cars on.

Just to see who tries to cheat the downhill turn.

My wet dream is to get the Cup Series back at Bowman Gray.

NBA players also tend to have better luck as NASCAR team owners than NFL players(not coaches obviously).

Brad Daugherty’s team has been around over a decade and has always had sponsors.

Randy Moss, Dan Marino, Brett Favre, Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach all failed as team owners.
well Daugherty is from NC