2020 season thread

I’m really liking the schedule I saw for next year.

Indianapolis Road Course instead of the Brickyard, Road America, COTA and Darlington gets two races

EjMCu_ZXgAg_N0u

It's weird. It's like NASCAR is actually listening to its fans for once. Now if they'd just get rid of the dumbass Chase/Playoffs/whatever the fuck the call it and go back to a season long point system

Bowman Gray is a shit hole for Carolina hicks to get drunk and fight with each other while some cars "race" around football field and then proceed to fight amongst themselves afterwards.

So what's the downside?

Hard pass. Bowman Gray is a shit hole for Carolina hicks to get drunk and fight with each other while some cars "race" around football field and then proceed to fight amongst themselves afterwards.
I've been to some late model races there. I love that track.

The 750-horsepower package will also be used on June 20 at Nashville Superspeedway for the first Cup race at that venue. With that change and addition, 23 of the 36 races will be run with 750 horsepower.

In addition to more horsepower, that package includes:

— A significantly smaller rear spoiler, which shrinks from an 8-inch height to 2.75 inches.

— The front splitter’s overhang measures a quarter-inch (down from 2 inches), with approximately 2-inch wings (reduced from 10.5 inches).

— Alterations to the radiator pan, removing its vertical fencing in an effort to reduce front-end downforce. The dimensions of the pan remain the same.

Full Read

I’m really liking the schedule I saw for next year.

Indianapolis Road Course instead of the Brickyard, Road America, COTA and Darlington gets two races
the more RC's & the more Short tracks the better!

i'm from Forsyth County and i've never seen Bowman Gray

i do know that it was Wake Forest's first football stadium in Winston-Salem after they moved from Wake county

Hard pass. Bowman Gray is a shit hole for Carolina hicks to get drunk and fight with each other while some cars "race" around football field and then proceed to fight amongst themselves afterwards.
i had facebook friends that were in a bowman gray racing group. i would read the posts in there and it was batshit insane

those local drivers would beef hard and their fans would get into it. definitely better than having races in California and the northeast

Here's just 1 example of how things roll at the Madhouse.

i had facebook friends that were in a bowman gray racing group. i would read the posts in there and it was batshit insane

those local drivers would beef hard and their fans would get into it. definitely better than having races in California and the northeast

It's literally pro wrestling on wheels.

It's literally pro wrestling on wheels.
right

and if NASCAR implemented that, attendance would be epic, social media would be ravin' and sponsors would be pissed

shame

i want to watch Kevin Harvick whoop Kyle Busch's ass in a steel cage match

right

and if NASCAR implemented that, attendance would be epic, social media would be ravin' and sponsors would be pissed

shame

i want to watch Kevin Harvick whoop Kyle Busch's ass in a steel cage match
Harvick has gotten soft in his old age. Kyle Busch has mellowed out too. It's a shame really.

I'm going to miss the Brickyard.

I'm going to miss the Brickyard.
To me, that track was designed for open wheel racing, and it shows. The racing there has never been good in NASCAR. There's some wrecks on restarts, and one year they missed on the tires and there was a tire failure like every 20 laps, but for the most part, it has been a very spreadout field with no good passing zones.

Earnhardt won there, Harvick has won there a bunch, so it's been a good track for my favorite drivers, but let Indy have the Brickyard, and let NASCAR run the roadcourse.