2020 season thread

I just came across this and thought it was interesting. This guy has a ton of videos.

Betting Justin Haley in Busch Series plate races has been clutch this year.

Man, I don't think I've ever seen a driver be involved in as many wrecks as Stenhouse has been this year.

Logano does it again, pushes Bowman into Almirola.

I was nervous earlier when I saw him on Harvick's bumper, was glad Harvick got out of line and went to the back.

Shame Brendan Gaughan's racing career ended like that. Dude was robbed of a truck championship in the early 2000's.

Check your local social media feed for angst directed at NBC.

That was certainly a finish.

That's fucking horseshit. Regan Smith was forced below the yellow line by Tony Stewart. Regan Smith crossed the line first. Tony Stewart got credit for the win.

Reverse the fucking drivers and I guarantee the ruling is different.

Same fucking thing today. I protest the results if I'm Dibenedetto.

Instead of winning the race on account of Hamlin cheating, DiBenedetto finishes P21 due to a penalty issued by NASCAR.

Instead of winning the race on account of Hamlin cheating, DiBenedetto finishes P21 due to a penalty issued by NASCAR.
I changed the channel after watching a few interviews and seeing Hamlin wasn't going to be penalized like I thought he should, so,
What did DiBenedetto do?

I changed the channel after watching a few interviews and seeing Hamlin wasn't going to be penalized like I thought he should, so,
What did DiBenedetto do?
Assuming because he passed the pace car before green when he was saving fuel on the apron. NASCAR proably would have never noticed if Jeff Burton didn't mention it.

This race is a perfect storm of high pisstivity for fans.

Matt DiBenedetto appeared to finish second by half a car-length in the No. 21 Wood Brothers Racing Ford, but a penalty for forcing William Byron below the double-yellow out-of-bounds line dropped him in the finishing order.

I'll have to watch a video and see proof of that.

What did DiBenedetto do?

Got in trouble for pushing someone below the lines. Chase Elliott got penalized for going below the lines. Denny Hamlin went below the lines, passed dudes, and is your winner.

This race is a perfect storm of high pisstivity for fans.

People mad at NASCAR for bad officiating.
People mad at NBC for dumping coverage to NBCSN at the end.
Newer fans and those curious pissed at how stupid that ending was.
There appears to be some angst towards NASCAR going the NBA route of being pro-Michael Jordan.
Older fans wanting Regan Smith to be credited with a win from years ago that he didn't get.

Get your popcorn and check out NASCAR Twitter.

Got in trouble for pushing someone below the lines. Chase Elliott got penalized for going below the lines. Denny Hamlin went below the lines, passed dudes, and is your winner.
They penalize Matty D for forcing Byron below the yellow line, but Chris Buescher forces Denny Hamlin below the yellow line, and Denny Hamlin advances his position, but neither one is penalized?

They just make shit up as they go.

That seems to be NASCAR's lone bit of consistency.
They don't make sense. Everytime they seem to be headed in a direction that most race fans like, they do something that puts a sour taste in their mouth. The schedule that was announced for next season had me already looking forward to next season. Now I'm just pissed off at them.

Well all those penalties And non penalties at the end of the race certainly make sense.

will smith bullshit GIF