2021 season thread

Go Larson

I had given up hope of winning a bet today(Allmendinger would have been better, but the motor blew up)

If this were F1, Larson would have already been given team orders to let William Byron win

Larson with the win. Hell of a drive by Reddick to get second.

Bubbles ran out of talent.

Texas is just a shitty track. Bet on Larson and Reddick. Won with Nemechek yesterday. But Texas won't take my eyes away from football.

Truex came down on Suarez clear as day. The playoffs are a farce, don't expect to be treated differently because you are still alive for a championship you'd already be eliminated from winning if NASCAR would use common sense to determine their champion.

Cup Series betting is like F1 betting last year. Bet on Larson every race and you'll come out ahead, just like Lewis Hamilton in F1 before Verstappen became a threat to win as well.

I bet it's absolutely kills Credit One everytime Rick Allen has to say last lap for Kyle Larson, presented by Credit One bank.

Let me preface this by saying that Chase Elliott is a bitch and I have no respect him, but Denny Hamlin wrecked Elliott worse than Bowman wrecked Hamlin today, and Hamlin still advanced to the championship round of this farce of a championship format. Hamlin is a hypocritical bitch.

Let me preface this by saying that Chase Elliott is a bitch and I have no respect him, but Denny Hamlin wrecked Elliott worse than Bowman wrecked Hamlin today, and Hamlin still advanced to the championship round of this farce of a championship format. Hamlin is a hypocritical bitch.
Hamlin during interview

Sad Baby GIF

Hamlin during interview

Sad Baby GIF
He did the exact same thing to Chase Elliott a few years ago, except Hamlin lifted Elliott's rear tires off the ground and didn't just get loose underneath Elliott like Bowman did to him.

There's a reason why Hamlin is the most universally disliked driver in NASCAR history. He got booed at his hometown track.

Nothing better than seeing Dennis whine like a bitch in person.

I'm sure I'm the only one here who listens to xmradio. Denny was being interviewed by Claire B Lang and he said he didn't understand why the younger guys can't race guys, they just drive right through others to make a pass. Does Denny have long term memory loss? Dude truly lives in an alternate reality.

I am fine with all of them being pissed when they get out of the car after being wrecked out of a win. Thats not the moment you are gonna be rational.
Not only are you wrecked out of a win, the guy that wrecked you wins the race instead. You will be pretty pissed right after that race. All drivers are hypocrites in the moment. (or they shouldnt be driving)

Now with all that said. I truly believe Bowman wrecked him on accident. Just over drove the corner. Wont be the last time a driver makes that mistake. I think by next week Denny will realize it wasnt on purpose.

As far as your Comment on the Chase for the Chumpionship.
I totally agree!

Hopes for today. Bubba gets into Hamlin, or reverse, they wreck taking out Larson and Elliott.

Cars not even warm yet and Bubba cuts down on the 7 and backs it into the wall.

Of course announcer said "Had a little help from the 7" since Bubba can do no wrong.

Kyle Larson is already the champion.

But come on Harvick, hold up Elliott so he doesn't get another fake championship.