2021 season thread

Got to root for Truex because

Hendrick

And Hamlin's an asshole

Cracks me up that ever since the playoffs started, the final 4 always have superior cars compared to the rest at the last race of the season.

That was a penalty last night.....
20211107_182910.jpg

Kyle Larson wins

He was the best all season and deserved it

I like it when the real champion gets to take home the trophy. Larson was the real 2021 champ regardless of what happened today. Harvick was the real champ in 2021.

Looks like GMS racing bought RPM. Won’t change much, might make em more competitive

@Schmoopy1000 remember when we were discussing how many times Newman has either flipped or had a car land on him? They're all in a video now. I'd forgotten about some of them

Sounds like Brad Keselowski's dad, Bob is about to die from cancer. He was a truck series driver in the 90's too, one of the first wins for Dodge in the truck series.

I just found out Matt Dibenedetto's middle name is really Guido. Fuck that guy.

M&M's is leaving NASCAR. Kind of a shame to see. They've been a long time sponsor in the series.

Best news we’re gonna hear all off-season. High horsepower, low downforce package all season. No more of that stupid low horsepower high down force package that I hope somebody got fired over. That shit made 1.5 and 2 mile tracks unwatchable