Nebraska Cornhuskers 2022 Recruiting Thread (Commit list in OP)

Alright! That pretty much does it for this thread... check out the first three posts on the OP page where I break down ratings and give my own rankings of players. Let me know if you want any other insights!

Alright! That pretty much does it for this thread... check out the first three posts on the OP page where I break down ratings and give my own rankings of players. Let me know if you want any other insights!
As always, great work !!

Nebraska added an offensive line walk on yesterday as well... Dylan Parrott (OL) - Eldridge, Iowa

He's an interesting one. Already weighs well over 300 pounds and stands at 6'4".

Nebraska is set to possibly get two transfers this weekend. One from TCU choosing between nebraska and Texas (Ochaun Mathis) that announces at 3pm in Saturday. Another from Texas Tech named Devin Drew.

Mathis is an edge rusher and is currently the #1 ranked name in the portal whereas Drew is an interior guy.

I'm 50/50 on Mathis... But I'm leaning nebraska getting him.

I'm 80/20 on Drew, think he's pretty much N

Ochaun Mathis is N per Instagram live

Also worth noting that Deondre Jackson the RB transfer from Texas A&M is no longer coming to Nebraska

Ochaun Mathis is N per Instagram live

Let’s hope this dude is as good as the drama Queen he and his mom come off as.

The “look at me” shit can end. Put up or shut up time.