2023 College Football TV Ratings

Well they gave us football to watch on tv like we wanted.

Unfortunately at least one was on PPV.
i remember i had to order the UT vs ou game in 2005 because ABC was showing another game locally (living in VA at the time).. that sucked but no way was I going to miss anygame that season

i remember i had to order the UT vs ou game in 2005 because ABC was showing another game locally (living in VA at the time).. that sucked but no way was I going to miss anygame that season

Fuck lol the good old days of ABC and their regional game bullshit. I had to get ESPN Game plan every year out in California because they'd always have some shitty west coast UCLA type game on over the Ohio State game.

Tennessee vs Vandy deserved higher ratings :pound:

WEEK 13 Totals

FOX: 35.55 million
CBS: 17.57 million
ABC: 14.49 million
ESPN: 10.49 million
NBC: 4.06 million
FS1: 2.71 million
ESPN2: 1.65 million
BTN: 670,000
ESPNU: 291,000
The CW: 248,000
NFLN: 79,000

Last edited:
But where Colorado RG3 tells me people can't stop watching.

He wasn't really wrong in that.

Through the first half of the season, Colorado had 5 of the top 10 most watched games.

colorado.png

Their 6th game @ Arizona St was on PAC 12 Network who doesn't report.

Their 7th game (ESPN) hosting Stanford came in 6th for the week. CU lost (43-46)
1701284560514.png

Their 8th game (ABC) @ UCLA came in 3rd for the week. CU lost (16-28)
1701284800387.png

Their 9th game (ESPN) hosting Oregon St came in 8th. CU lost (19-26)
1701284935281.png

Their 10th game hosting Arizona was on PAC 12 Network who doesn't report. CU lost (31-34)

Their 11th game (FS1) @ Washington St came in 20th. CU lost (14-56)

Their 12th game @ Utah was on PAC 12 Network who doesn't report. CU lost (17-23)

So their 6th, 10th, and 12th, games were on PAC 12 Network.

CU basically lost their big network luster after their 9th game and a (4-5) record.

He wasn't really wrong in that.

Through the first half of the season, Colorado had 5 of the top 10 most watched games.

View attachment 112194

Their 6th game @ Arizona St was on PAC 12 Network who doesn't report.

Their 7th game (ESPN) hosting Stanford came in 6th for the week. CU lost (43-46)
View attachment 112195

Their 8th game (ABC) @ UCLA came in 3rd for the week. CU lost (16-28)
View attachment 112196

Their 9th game (ESPN) hosting Oregon St came in 8th. CU lost (19-26)
View attachment 112197

Their 10th game hosting Arizona was on PAC 12 Network who doesn't report. CU lost (31-34)

Their 11th game (FS1) @ Washington St came in 20th. CU lost (14-56)

Their 12th game @ Utah was on PAC 12 Network who doesn't report. CU lost (17-23)

So their 6th, 10th, and 12th, games were on PAC 12 Network.

CU basically lost their big network luster after their 9th game and a (4-5) record.

Colorado/Colorado State getting basically as many viewers as ND/OSU is insane.

Tennessee vs Vandy deserved higher ratings :pound:

SEC Network doesn't report.

ESPeniS’ fault

I expect with the additions of OU/TX, the 'SEC Network' will start reporting next season. Mainly because they're losing the CBS slot, but will have more games.

Their weekly schedule will be limited to ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and SEC Network.
It's possible some games may be relegated to ESPN+, ESPNews, ESPN3, SEC+

Colorado/Colorado State getting basically as many viewers as ND/OSU is insane.

That just shows how much the mainstream media controls the populations thought process.

One week they can make you cheer for the scared bunny rabbit running, and hate the bobcat chasing it.
The next week they can make you cheer for the same bobcat (that has cute kittens to feed) and hope she catches the same bunny rabbit.

4 million to watch Mizzou destroy Arkansas is pretty good

I was at that Ohio-Texas game that year. man that was an awesome game. Outcome sucked but it was damn exciting

I was at that Ohio-Texas game that year. man that was an awesome game. Outcome sucked but it was damn exciting
my best friend went there, and he and his brother had to literally fight their way out the stadium into a cab. Said it was one of the worst experiences after the game with tosu fans throwing batteries, full water bottles as they were leaving.

I on the other hand watched it at a bar in Richmond.. where the tosu alumns had rented a room in the back.. I was 24 and drunk at the time..talking so much shit..i should have gotten my ass kicked but the bouncer was all over my SIL and he basically let me act a fool waiting to jump on anyone who confronted me lol

Terrific game.. Can't wait to go to see it in '25

my best friend went there, and he and his brother had to literally fight their way out the stadium into a cab. Said it was one of the worst experiences after the game with tosu fans throwing batteries, full water bottles as they were leaving.

I on the other hand watched it at a bar in Richmond.. where the tosu alumns had rented a room in the back.. I was 24 and drunk at the time..talking so much shit..i should have gotten my ass kicked but the bouncer was all over my SIL and he basically let me act a fool waiting to jump on anyone who confronted me lol

Terrific game.. Can't wait to go to see it in '25

I must have been in a calmer section lol. Don't remember anyone throwing anything.

I must have been in a calmer section lol. Don't remember anyone throwing anything.
they were in a group too.. but it was bad.. tosu had to release an apology on behalf of their fans

they were in a group too.. but it was bad.. tosu had to release an apology on behalf of their fans

That sucks. Me personally, I'll trash talk with opposing fans but more in an "it's all in good fun" kinda way. Try not to make them feel uncomfortable

1701475788529.png

0 big 12 matchups
0 ACC matchups