2023 Concerts

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
I like hitting one big music festival each year.

This lineup was just announced and I'm VERY interested. Never cared to go to Vegas until now. We'll see.

attachment-sick_new_world_tour_poster.jpg

I really wanted to make it to that, but couldn't fit in my schedule.

I'm a little jealous.
I didn't get home til after midnight; I've been dragging ass today, but it was worth it.

I was in Madison last night for Bill Burr's show. That dude is one of the best ever.

The only event I attended this year was Jim Jeffries. Well worth the price of admission.

Not really my brand of music but that lineup is stacked!

I like hitting one big music festival each year.

This lineup was just announced and I'm VERY interested. Never cared to go to Vegas until now. We'll see.

attachment-sick_new_world_tour_poster.jpg

are you sure this isn't from 1999?

in all seriousness, some great bands. Still need to see Mr. Bungle, Melvins are great. Haven't really seen anything for 2023 around here so far.

are you sure this isn't from 1999?

in all seriousness, some great bands. Still need to see Mr. Bungle, Melvins are great. Haven't really seen anything for 2023 around here so far.
Bout 5 bands worth seeing, and ain't none of em in big letters, save fer Bungle.

In fact, all the ones worth seeing seem out of place.

Bout 5 bands worth seeing, and ain't none of em in big letters, save fer Bungle.

In fact, all the ones worth seeing seem out of place.
did You ever catch a skinny puppy show in early 90’s? I was horrified. Not a good combo, skinny puppy and mescaline.

did You ever catch a skinny puppy show in early 90’s? I was horrified. Not a good combo, skinny puppy and mescaline.
I actually counted about 7, (10 I'd enjoy seeing, but not necessarily see on their own).and skinny puppy was one, and yes, they were a wild show.

Scorps, Mercyful Fate and Venom would be pretty dope to see.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the Pantera show also. Zak wylde and Dave Lombardo filling in for the brothers
Same.

I saw them with motherfucking Clutch opening for them back in the day. It was during Clutch's self-titled album. Top ten, for sure,

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I straight Urlacher'd a motherfucker for a Dimebag guitar pick. He would routinely chuck a handful at the end of the show, and I knew this...I mean I fought a fucker for this shit. De-cleated this mawfk...he shook my hand after. LOL.

My dumbass used said pick in drunken jam fests, to the point that my I wore the graphics off the pick. :L

It it is lost in space. Have no clue where it ended up, and it wouldn't matter cuz it just ended up a black pick, with a smudge of undecipherable graphics on it.

Same.

I saw them with motherfucking Clutch opening for them back in the day. It was during Clutch's self-titled album. Top ten, for sure,

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I straight Urlacher'd a motherfucker for a Dimebag guitar pick. He would routinely chuck a handful at the end of the show, and I knew this...I mean I fought a fucker for this shit. De-cleated this mawfk...he shook my hand after. LOL.

My dumbass used said pick in drunken jam fests, to the point that my I wore the graphics off the pick. :facepalm:

It it is lost in space. Have no clue where it ended up, and it wouldn't matter cuz it just ended up a black pick, with a smudge of undecipherable graphics on it.
The brothers are buried in my hometown in Arlington. side by side with an old iron gate fence thingie around the plot. its littered with guitar picks and airplane bottles of Jack Daniels.

This lineup is looking pretty enticing too...

attachment-WTR23_Official_Admat.jpg