2023 Concerts

I'd put it in Sheryl Crow's butt.

Looks badass. I’d love to see Molly Tuttle. Weezer and Sheryl Crow seem so out of place
I'm not sure if they are touring together or what, but Tyler Childers and Drive By Truckers are playing together in DC this August and there is no way I am missing it.

I'm not sure if they are touring together or what, but Tyler Childers and Drive By Truckers are playing together in DC this August and there is no way I am missing it.
That would be a hell of a show. Both I would rank in the top 5 concerts I’ve been too(Childers with Sturgill Simpson right before the pandemic, DBT with Georgia Satellites and Drivin N Cryin)

Reactions: ill
That would be a hell of a show. Both I would rank in the top 5 concerts I’ve been too(Childers with Sturgill Simpson right before the pandemic, DBT with Georgia Satellites and Drivin N Cryin)
it's weird because Tyler's page says it's sold out and there is no way in hell this venue sells that show out this far in advance....

so not sure what is going on there

it's weird because Tyler's page says it's sold out and there is no way in hell this venue sells that show out this far in advance....

so not sure what is going on there
No telling.

No telling.
They've been doing an annual country music festival here(this'll be the 3rd year I believe)

For the middle of nowhere, they've had some decent artists show. Just saw this year's lineup yesterday...

Hank Williams Jr., Zach Bryan and Caamp are the headliners it seems.

Whiskey Myers, Ryan Bingham, Molly Tuttle & Golden Highway and a bunch more I know nothing of.

Makes for a crazy weekend, as it's a small town, but it's close enough, I can listen from my backyard.

They've been doing an annual country music festival here(this'll be the 3rd year I believe)

For the middle of nowhere, they've had some decent artists show. Just saw this year's lineup yesterday...

Hank Williams Jr., Zach Bryan and Caamp are the headliners it seems.

Whiskey Myers, Ryan Bingham, Molly Tuttle & Golden Highway and a bunch more I know nothing of.

Makes for a crazy weekend, as it's a small town, but it's close enough, I can listen from my backyard.
It’s worth attending just for Bocephus.

Agreed, except that I hate festivals and I can hear it from my house anyway, but I feel ya.
Only been to Summerfest and it was pretty rad. I can imagine most others seem like shit from what I gather.

Agreed, except that I hate festivals and I can hear it from my house anyway, but I feel ya.
I wish we’d have something like that around here. We get bluegrass festivals, but so far none have attracted Molly Tuttle or Billy Strings(if you get a chance to see Billy Strings, highly recommend)

Broad's family got like 12 tickets to Taylor Swift in Minneapolis and asked if I wanted to go.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Broad's family got like 12 tickets to Taylor Swift in Minneapolis and asked if I wanted to go.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
They hafta take out a second mortgage? Saw some shit the other day bout her ticket prices that dumbfounded my ass.