2023 Concerts

Always wanted to go to Vegas and have a chance to get some tickets to When We Were Young for…$400 each.

Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020

Always wanted to go to Vegas and have a chance to get some tickets to When We Were Young for…$400 each.

Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020

You could probably go back in time to when we were young for not much more than that :noidea: :wink:

Just scored tix to see Avatar in the QC at a small venue for $35 apiece......

They are a Swedish band that plays hard rock for those who have not heard of them....Love their Alice Cooper type looking schtick,but dont know much more about them.......

@RP-29 - @beardown07 - @navamind have you seen these guys.......??

Just scored tix to see Avatar in the QC at a small venue for $35 apiece......

They are a Swedish band that plays hard rock for those who have not heard of them....Love their Alice Cooper type looking schtick,but dont know much more about them.......

@RP-29 - @beardown07 - @navamind have you seen these guys.......??
Avatar is my favorite band of the past 7 years. I've seen them live twice and will be seeing them again in May in Florida. Anything I tell you will be very biased in favor of them.

Avatar is my favorite band of the past 7 years. I've seen them live twice and will be seeing them again in May in Florida. Anything I tell you will be very biased in favor of them.

After wstching a few live concert videos,they look to be a fun group to watch.......singers voice has a nice high pitch.
So Ill take that bias take......lol

Im looking forward to the show........cant wait..

I just sat on Ticketmaster's website for over an hour waiting to buy tickets to see The Killers and when it got to be my turn it was sold out.

Fuck you Ticketmaster, eat a bag of dicks!

What happened to the days of actually going to the box office to buy tickets to a show? I would have had better luck doing that.

I have tix for Death Grips in July here at the Cain's Ballroom, and just bought tickets for Skinny Puppy in Lawrence, KS on 5/2 at Liberty Hall.

Going to be a crazy, single, middle-aged horndog summer.

Just sold four of my six Taylor tickets. 💰

Bouncing Souls in Asbury with 7 Seconds and Screaming Females. Saw them play with Hot Water Music last year.

I have tix for Death Grips in July here at the Cain's Ballroom, and just bought tickets for Skinny Puppy in Lawrence, KS on 5/2 at Liberty Hall.

Going to be a crazy, single, middle-aged horndog summer.
oral-need-sex.gif

wrinkle-man.gif

Last edited:
attachment-WTR23_Official_Admat.jpg

I've officially got tickets for this.

The plan is... My wife & I are going to drive down to my brother & his wife (who lives in the Tampa area). We'll then take his RV across the state and camp at the festival for the whole weekend. We'll also stop and visit my wife's father in NC on the way there or back (haven't decided that yet).
Storms halted today's show a song and a half into Avatar's set and kept Trivium off the stage. Pretty bummed about that.

But at least they passed quick enough to get Bullet for My Valentine on and Slipknot slayed as always.

went to Asbury last night for Colleen Green, The Marked Men, and The Ergs. All three were great, Ergs did a couple cool covers as well. Tush by ZZ Top, and This Ain't No Picnic by Minutemen.

Brother-in-law surprised me with Foo Fighters' tickets this Saturday for the Harley-Davidson anniversary in Milwaukee.

My wife was in on it. I fucking love that woman.

I'm going to see MB in Boston later in September.

Summer Breeze, makes me feel fine. Lol
Blowing thru the jasmine en sech.

It's a fucking great song, and honestly, it's a decent reprieve from an unrelenting set.

Is that with Battles? They rock too.

I haven't been to shit this year. Last show I saw was a year ago almost to the day. Melvins, Helms Alee and Harsh Mellow. Good show, shitty elongated, narrow venue that was absurdly hot. Come out of there like a fat gay at a swimming pool.