GAME 2023 NFL Draft Thread

If you would've told me 3 months ago, that we'd trade out of 1, pick up DJ Moore in the trade back to 9, and fucking Carter was still going to be there at 9, I would've whipped my cock out in public and did the helicopter with it.
You do that at least once a week so not a big deal.

The "Monsters of the Midway" bit got old?
He's obviously got some character and maturity issues.

Most young people do. Not excusing what he did, but the NFL has seen worse.

Noted

I've been told by multiple black dudes that I look like Aaron
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

If you would've told me 3 months ago, that we'd trade out of 1, pick up DJ Moore in the trade back to 9, and fucking Carter was still going to be there at 9, I would've whipped my cock out in public and did the helicopter with it.

:sigh:

Wright's a beast RT, but he's still a RT.
Meanwhile, in Detroit...

I’m not getting 5 QBs this round, COT DAMNIT

fuck yeah, carter still available.

So glad the Falcons took Robinson off the board so it didn't tempt Howie.

Hard to go wrong drafting a stud DT in the top 10.

You know he probably takes him too. Carter is an absolute steal at 9

ughh, texted the girl i've been courting about how pumped i was that the eagles drafted this cat, we've been going back and forth with her being a fucking cop. cat may have made a mistake give him a break, been at it for over an hour, fucking crazy. she feels otherwise. wasn't expecting this reaction, she doesn't even like football, but i guess she googled (she did say she was a pats fan until aaron hernandez)

Fuck, honestly Detroit's second pick is questionable af too. WTF.

Gibbs easily would've been there at 18.

You know he probably takes him too. Carter is an absolute steal at 9

and I still think Bijan will be great... just can't justify a top 10 pick on a RB. The last one was on one of my favorite PSU players ever, and I think the Giants would admit they made a mistake on Saquon

ughh, texted the girl i've been courting about how pumped i was that the eagles drafted this cat, we've been going back and forth with her being a fucking cop. cat may have made a mistake give him a break, been at it for over an hour, fucking crazy. she feels otherwise. wasn't expecting this reaction, she doesn't even like football, but i guess she googled (she did say she was a pats fan until aaron hernandez)
hahahaha

ghost dat bech lulz

end of the round teams trade back into to get the 5th year option.
So you still have a chance :thumb:
I truly was praying someone early would take Levis because I didn’t think he’d go in the 1st if they didn’t and then that would kill my bet. Hope you are right and I’m wrong.

and I still think Bijan will be great... just can't justify a top 10 pick on a RB. The last one was on one of my favorite PSU players ever, and I think the Giants would admit they made a mistake on Saquon
I figured Robinson would go in the first. But Gibbs going this round shocked me.

Fuck, honestly Detroit's second pick is questionable af too. WTF.

Gibbs easily would've been there at 18.
Big fan of Jack Campbell. Big fucking reach there though.

Gibbs would’ve been there at 34. Thinking Campbell would’ve too.

Didn’t trade up for a guy who is going to miss most of the season. So improvement there.