2023 season thread

Bell, Larson, Blaney and Byron are the Final 4 for the Championship

Good race. Hopefully they got the short track package figured out now.

Double points race for my league, Hamlin finished third and won a stage, Truex and Bowman had bad races, and I still have Blaney left to try and finish it off next week

Just glad Hamlin is not in it. Don’t really care who wins it now, I guess Blaney would be my pick.

You know they’re gonna make sure whoever wins the Mickey Mouse “championship” will win the race, but good to see Harvick competitive and leading his last race.

Should have won here in the spring, but Jeff Burton just had to not use a condom

No Mickey Mouse title for Bell.

I just need Blaney to finish ahead of Larson to take first place

Sucks for Bell. All hopes on Blaney now

Would be cool if Buescher had a similar career trajectory as Truex. One win early, also ran for years and then becomes one of the best in the field for the last half of his career

Blaney’s pit crew puts him behind Larson and Byron. I assume that means Blaney will spin on the restart

Non competitive pit stops would be a more pure form of racing.

Larson is the dirtiest driver in the field, if he doesn’t wreck himself trying to get to him, he will dump Blaney for a Mickey Mouse title even though the real championship is Byron’s

Happy for Blaney

It’s about damn time the Mickey Mouse champion didn’t win the race, that shit going on for 9 straight years was the most unrealistic bullshit NASCAR has ever pulled

And I hold on to take first place in my season long points league. Nice little cash bump before I head to South Dakota on Friday

Man, I’ve been a Harvick fan since day one. I’m 32, I was in the stands for my 10th birthday when he got his first win. An all time great driver and personality

The time is right, but NASCAR is gonna feel a bit empty to me next year.

Not sure who I’ll pull for

I’ve never stopped being an RCR fan, but I can’t really call either my favorite driver. Kyle Busch is too old, and Austin Dillon is Austin Dillon. Truex is too old.

Chris Buescher or Ryan Blaney will probably be who I settle on unless a young guy comes up and shows promise in a non Hendrick or Gibbs affiliated team

Man, I’ve been a Harvick fan since day one. I’m 32, I was in the stands for my 10th birthday when he got his first win. An all time great driver and personality

The time is right, but NASCAR is gonna feel a bit empty to me next year.

Not sure who I’ll pull for

I’ve never stopped being an RCR fan, but I can’t really call either my favorite driver. Kyle Busch is too old, and Austin Dillon is Austin Dillon. Truex is too old.

Chris Buescher or Ryan Blaney will probably be who I settle on unless a young guy comes up and shows promise in a non Hendrick or Gibbs affiliated team
there's always Chase Elliott