2023 season thread

Larson with the lame excuse: "Ryan went in too slow"

Larson with the lame excuse: "Ryan went in too slow"
Larson is the most talented wheel man in the field, but he overdrives a ton and wrecks himself. This was one of those times. Tried to close the gap going into the pits and was way too aggressive. Sort of like a young Kyle Busch, except Kyle Busch had it figured out by his 10th year

Larson is the most talented wheel man in the field, but he overdrives a ton and wrecks himself. This was one of those times. Tried to close the gap going into the pits and was way too aggressive. Sort of like a young Kyle Busch, except Kyle Busch had it figured out by his 10th year
It's pretty obvious he was trying to gain a few seconds, just come right out and admit it. Nobody has a problem with you trying to get an advantage, it's the poor execution that's screwing several other drivers

Just need somebody to bump Hamlin

Just need somebody to bump Hamlin
Would love for him to have some issues. I’ve got Kyle Busch today, one of the guys I’m in a tight battle with had Larson, the other has Hamlin.

I think I’m set up pretty good for the last two races with Hamlin and Blaney still available for me

Blaney and Hamlin fighting with each other cost em both the win

Hah! Denny broke something

Dang, Truex broke too

Hope Bell hangs on here

Almirola finally officially retires.

What a finish. I bet Childress is losing his mind right now.

What a finish. I bet Childress is losing his mind right now.
Lame duck driver costing his team a win and a shot at a Mickey Mouse championship, he should have been pissed.

Creed would be out of the ride a week early if I were RC

I know who isn't this dudes favorite driver.
20231029_130934.jpg